Old Grower Newly Legal

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hello all! According to the forum I should intro myself, so here goes.. I live love and grow in the Ozark Mountains in Missouri. I have been cultivating for 35 years now and have grown exclusively organic for the past 10 years.
Two years ago my state went legal. This allowed me to legally grow indoors or out. I chose indoors. This brought me into a whole new world of growing and after 25 years sent me back to the drawing board and into the world of Fimming, stress training, monster cropping, scrogging and cloning.
I currently teach organic cultivation classes. Covering every single step of the med from its ancient history and political ties, all the way to the molecular substructure and how it is used by the human body. I.E. We ALL have those beautiful receptors!
I was very honored to step out of the peace of the woods and into the Canna Culture to end up being a center page spread in Missouri’s Canna Culture Magazine, Evolution. Very honored to have been a voice for those who could not speak and put wonderful meds into the hands of many that benefited.
Think I love this stuff???
When I’m not teaching, I am at home deep in the woods with no other noise in my ears..living.. growing great green meds our Creator gave to us.♥️

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Great experience, welcome! Do you have any website of your teachings or just more general info about it?
Great experience, welcome! Do you have any website of your teachings or just more general info about it?
Hello strainguy. Thanks for the welcome! Living secluded like we do, a basic internet pkg is all that is available to us. This makes running a webpage a real problem. I do a lot in different Facebook groups that are geared toward our State. Always welcome to join there. If interested let me know and I will be happy to share that with you.
I am also open to answering questions some may have via this forum, as it loads well for me. I don’t have tons of free time but for someone really interested I would help in any manner I could.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Welcome to the FARM and Mahalo for Sharing Your Story! 👍 😎

There's a lot of knowledgeable and helpful Growers here in the FARM Community as well, you look like you'll fit right in...👍

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Hello all! According to the forum I should intro myself, so here goes.. I live love and grow in the Ozark Mountains in Missouri. I have been cultivating for 35 years now and have grown exclusively organic for the past 10 years.
Two years ago my state went legal. This allowed me to legally grow indoors or out. I chose indoors. This brought me into a whole new world of growing and after 25 years sent me back to the drawing board and into the world of Fimming, stress training, monster cropping, scrogging and cloning.
I currently teach organic cultivation classes. Covering every single step of the med from its ancient history and political ties, all the way to the molecular substructure and how it is used by the human body. I.E. We ALL have those beautiful receptors!
I was very honored to step out of the peace of the woods and into the Canna Culture to end up being a center page spread in Missouri’s Canna Culture Magazine, Evolution. Very honored to have been a voice for those who could not speak and put wonderful meds into the hands of many that benefited.
Think I love this stuff???
When I’m not teaching, I am at home deep in the woods with no other noise in my ears..living.. growing great green meds our Creator gave to us.♥️
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Farm! We look forward to you sharing your organic knowledge.
Currently, my wife and I grow organic although not a full on outside homestead style grow.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Welcome to the FARM and Mahalo for Sharing Your Story! 👍 😎

There's a lot of knowledgeable and helpful Growers here in the FARM Community as well, you look like you'll fit right in...👍
Many thanks for the kind welcome! Looking forward to being a part of it all.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Farm! We look forward to you sharing your organic knowledge.
Currently, my wife and I grow organic although not a full on outside homestead style grow.
Many thanks for the welcome! Nothing in this world like producing absolutely clean quality meds. Since legalization in our state I have moved my grow indoors and this has been a whole new world for me. Loving every minute of it. Always willing, time permitting to help all I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom