old guinea pig poop as topdress for veg?

• Thread starter indogrow420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indogrow420

indogrow420

sup growerzz, I have some old guinea pig poop lol nasty but its like 6-7months old can I use it for nutrients , top dress or mix it in soil? thanks

Reactions: HWH
indogrow420

indogrow420

could I brew a tea with the pelets only?
I wanted to mix them in soil but dont want too much left over Nitrogen when the plants get to flower.. so do I bubble a tea with an air stone or just soak them in water for a few days? what would make the tea better, using an air stone vs soaking?

will a ppm meter give me an idea on the strength of the brew?
and my PH meter is broken does tea PH matter
my apologies for alot of questions
all input much appretiated
thanks

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
could I brew a tea with the pelets only?
I wanted to mix them in soil but dont want too much left over Nitrogen when the plants get to flower.. so do I bubble a tea with an air stone or just soak them in water for a few days? what would make the tea better, using an air stone vs soaking?

will a ppm meter give me an idea on the strength of the brew?
and my PH meter is broken does tea PH matter
my apologies for alot of questions
all input much appretiated
thanks
Lol that's the first time I've seen that question asked. I have no idea if it'll help or hinder but what are you trying to do?...Play? for fun to see what you can get or do you want to grow good pot? If it's for play then have at it, I'd love to see the outcome, but if you're serious about growing pot playing with any kind of poop as a top dress is iffy at best.

I'm sure there are some guys here with a better answer but I choked when I read the post....Good luck, everyone grows differently.😁
😁

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
As someone who used to raise cavies I highly recommend composting it, first, before using it on your plants. Otherwise you risk pathogens, and nutrient excess or deficiencies because the urine and poop need time to break down.

I get what you're trying to do but yeah you need to start a compost pile first, let the compost do it's job, then use it for fert. Depending on how many cavies you have it shouldn't take very long to compost if you keep up with it..

Pics of the piggies, please! :D

Top Bottom