Old Guy From Overgrow And Then The Big Bust Shut It All Down Wants To Reconnected

• Thread starter Vint604growr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Vint604growr

Hey just an old guy wants to reconnect with past overgrowers and open obviously to new growers our piece work saying back in the day was "its all about the share man" I was about in the day ofbushy old grower , blue haze SoCool and the great and long lingering dabate on the whole Krusty freedom buckets awesome days and awesome late nights stoning and reading for the greater good..... My grows are forever bold but my strains are getting old ..... Say hi....... Also vintage growing gear for sale...... Is that even a thing yet ha ha..... The first nft system sold with get this a360watt light

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Welcome to the farm!

I'm sure you'll reconnect with a few that you know for sure!

S

SooperSmurph

Hey just an old guy wants to reconnect with past overgrowers and open obviously to new growers our piece work saying back in the day was "its all about the share man" I was about in the day ofbushy old grower , blue haze SoCool and the great and long lingering dabate on the whole Krusty freedom buckets awesome days and awesome late nights stoning and reading for the greater good..... My grows are forever bold but my strains are getting old ..... Say hi....... Also vintage growing gear for sale...... Is that even a thing yet ha ha..... The first nft system sold with get this a360watt light
On overgrow I was known as SonOfPierrot :) if you remember me at all, you remember me for being the guy who wanted to do as much as possible without spending a god damn dime, I made threads about things like rewiring parking lights, harvesting aluminized mylar from Lays and Doritos bags (still viable), and of course, my early days of pollen chucking and seed sharing.

Always love meeting someone who remembers Overgrow, the greatest weed website that ever was or ever will be.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I missed this intro thread. Welcome to the farm. :) There are a couple of people here from OG.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Like SS, I try to DIY as much as possible, though not quite to his extremes. Tents these days are cheaper than buying wood, screws etc + mylar

All hydro, all DIY. Drop by my Hail Hydro thread for a taste of old timer with new tricks

somaboy

somaboy

I'm an ex-over grower too. I loved that site. Nice to see there are some of us still kicking around.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I know i saw @katsu the other day looking for old og members

scoop

scoop

OG/Heaven's Stairway..... man..those was the daze. I started my online gig with the handle "Durga Mata"...then shortened it to Durga somewhere along the line. Had 3 orders of beans in cue at HS when the bust went down. 1 pack made it to me....the other 2 didn't. I was FREAKIN cus I figured my order was on the table when they came in. (you know how it was back then...you always thought YOU were so important "they" were looking at you...but they weren't...LOL) I didn't go as far as to tear down...but I remember a buncha folks who did/who were scramblimg hard.....and I remember how it devasted some of the old time breeders who lost MEGA stock and $$$ in the melee'....many of whom never resurfaced/recovered from the blow.

Still have a few "coin packs" and a bucket full of seeds....many of which were traded/sent during this time period.

I need to pop those fuckers before they are as old as I am/before they aren't viable anymore....

respect to all who were growing then...when there were NO areas of legality and our grows could land us in prison.

none of this "I'm gonna drive across town and grab 2 trays of clones" and be a forum hero shit...LOL....fuckin bizzzitches!

Anybody got any Durban Thai High Flyer or Cali-o '77 goin? LOL. (or any of the old strains from that time period?)

I wonder WTF Richard and Poppy and the rest of em are now?

somaboy

somaboy

OG/Heaven's Stairway..... man..those was the daze. I started my online gig with the handle "Durga Mata"...then shortened it to Durga somewhere along the line. Had 3 orders of beans in cue at HS when the bust went down. 1 pack made it to me....the other 2 didn't. I was FREAKIN cus I figured my order was on the table when they came in. (you know how it was back then...you always thought YOU were so important "they" were looking at you...but they weren't...LOL) I didn't go as far as to tear down...but I remember a buncha folks who did/who were scramblimg hard.....and I remember how it devasted some of the old time breeders who lost MEGA stock and $$$ in the melee'....many of whom never resurfaced/recovered from the blow.

Still have a few "coin packs" and a bucket full of seeds....many of which were traded/sent during this time period.

I need to pop those fuckers before they are as old as I am/before they aren't viable anymore....

respect to all who were growing then...when there were NO areas of legality and our grows could land us in prison.

none of this "I'm gonna drive across town and grab 2 trays of clones" and be a forum hero shit...LOL....fuckin bizzzitches!

Anybody got any Durban Thai High Flyer or Cali-o '77 goin? LOL. (or any of the old strains from that time period?)

I wonder WTF Richard and Poppy and the rest of em are now?
I heard Richard spent some time in jail for his efforts. After all, we can't have web sites educating the public in cannabis cultivation and over-growing the government now can we? Loved Heaven's Stairway. Great service. Ordered some Lionheart from them and it was one of the most memorable strains I have grown.

Top Bottom