Old Hippie-New Gear (CherryAK47 x Chem4, KillerQueen x G13/HP, NYCD/ECSD/G13 &more

• Thread starter GanjaGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

GGs LST

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPa9-L02ZrA[/YOUTUBE]​

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

man you need to take it easy, that...dude was just playing along until you misstook his sense of humor. Hope things are good with you and yours. Relax and put your battle axe down lol

mal
:ridinghorse:

Axe 1

:party0042:

:)

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

What a difference a smile can make.:party0042:

4 weeks (day before taking cuts):

Cherry AK-47 x Chemdog #4

ChryAKxChm4 1

ChryAKxChm4 2

ChryAKxChm4 3

G-13HP x
NYCD
X
G-13HP
x ECSD

ECxNYC 1small

ECxNYC 2

GG's LST
ECxNYC 3

Killer Queen x G-13HP

Male- Taking Cuts

KQx 1

KQx 2

KQx structure

KQ peace

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

Those plants are happy and healthy, I grew a couple KQ x Hp13 and they were knockouts. I couldn't get off the couch for a couple months. Hope all is well with you and yours, take care amigo

mal

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Thanks for dropping by, mal. Always good to hear from you.

I'll be taking a couple of cuts off of this KQ x G-13HP to hand off to the breeder before dumping the plant. I'm not doing any dusting until I get a tent, am set up and ready to roll w open pollination later in the year. These male cuts may or may not be helpful for his project- these 3 are essentially single plants to play around with. He's using a particularly dank/resinous/stinky G-13HP male in most of the other new G-13 crosses, the KQx being an exception.

Have isolated keeper F-1 phenos and I'm on my second D-13 (G-13HP x Chem88) run- will post some pics of the D-13's as well as pics of the half dozen or so other strains that were recently harvested and are now C-1s C-2s or C-3s.

My current camera is a fill-in, loaner and has WB issues- ie doesn't handle, flos, MHs or HPS very well. I've been using a backdrop and 3200 tungsten lighting to compensate as you shall see.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That Cherry AK47 x Chemdog #4 is looking awesome. I can't wait to see that girl in flower. She def looks healthy, GG! Keep up the good work.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

I've been working like hell to prep my flower room for a THCF exclusive showing, but that probably is, at my present pace, at least, a few months away. In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to introduce you to some of the parents that are responsible for the jungle that is my flowering room. (It will also save me some time and work to do it this way.) I think I have about 8-10 strains in there, but it's hard to tell. In no particular order, here's one.

GG's recent hits [1]:

Starburst (LLOG x Nebula) 12Jan2012

Sbst1small

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beauty

She's a sweetheart allright, 8 or ten of those would keep a guy happy as a mofo. I loved the shining when it came out, Jack at his finest. Hope things are good for you and yours

mal

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

She's a sweetheart allright, 8 or ten of those would keep a guy happy as a mofo. I loved the shining when it came out, Jack at his finest. Hope things are good for you and yours

mal
I've got 8-10 strains, mal, but only a few of these and, alas, the dry is on it's way to a dispensary, ATM. I have a few new ones in flower, however.

You like Jack, eh? Here's a pic of Jack and yours truly a few years back returning to the set after burning one in his trailer.

1 jack me anon

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW42PzDyPmA&feature=BFa&list=PL72A28BD5155729A7&lf=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]​

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah brotha evrything looks beautiful in here really nice work,that's a kick ass last pic I'm sure that was an experience lol....

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Hell yeah brotha evrything looks beautiful in here really nice work,that's a kick ass last pic I'm sure that was an experience lol....
I like that ass on yer av, bro. :tongueout
thanks 4 the share.:party0044:

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Shots of My Flower Room

Here's shots documenting a corner of my 10,000 sq' warehouse grow. I'll try to get some shots of my BIG ROOM when I get over there either tomorrow or next weds. (Note to self: Seriously, now. This one-man-band shit is really getting old!)

FlwrRm_Daylight
FlwrRm1

FlwrRm_Cloudy
FlwrRm2

FlwrRm_Halogen
FlwrRm3

FlwrRm_AWB
FlwrRm4

FlwrRm_MS_AWB
FlwrRm7

FlwrRm_MS_Daylight
FlwrRmOT 2

FlwrRm_MS_CloudyorShade?
FlwrRmOT 3

FlwrRm_MS_Halogen
FlwrRmOT 1

FlwrRm_MS_?
FlwrRmOT 4

NewFanConversion_Wiring
Wiring

NewFanConversion_Wiring2
Wiring1

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

These shots were taken a week ago (on 2/5.) They're still in the veg room gaining size while awaiting space to open up in flower room. (me wanna get me sum more light!)

It turns out that the Killer Queen x G-13 was a female after all... she had short hairs which faked me out. Will take some pics of her now that she's rejoined the party.

Cherry AK47 x Chemdog #4

Chak47

Chak471

Chak472

Chak473

Chak474

G-13HP x NYCD
X
G-13HP
x ECSD

Dieselxg13 1

Dieselxg13

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KaWSOlASWc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey brotha, lookin very nice in there. got me some killer queenxspace queen veggin right now as well. i do the one man band too. it pays off later as im sure you know.. peacentreez 42o

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Looking good, i cant wait to see what that cherry ak x Chemdog #4 does for you, sounds like a real sick cross. take care man peace
I can't wait either! Seems like it's been years.

Sexy ak47

thats the best bathroom ever!
That's a pretty cool mens room shot if I do say so myself. Here's a shot of the ladies room:
Ladiesroom

hey brotha, lookin very nice in there. got me some killer queenxspace queen veggin right now as well. i do the one man band too. it pays off later as im sure you know.. peacentreez 42o
A guy has gotta do what a guy has gotta do. It's no cake walk out there, that's for sure.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzTCRhrwBqs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Killer Queen x G-13

This is the one I thought was a male. Gonna try to get a little more stretch before flipping. Didn't treat her very well after I took "male" cuts.

Kqxg13 7wks

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Dear GanjaGardener,
How can I get big, hard nuggies like yers?

TXIA,
NumbNugs

Dear NN,

Glad u asked.
Do u remember “Mom”?
Just in case you forgot...

Mom2wk

Well, NN, by combining science, anecdotal information and the common sense insights that I was able to pick up over the course of 40 (+/-) years of pot growing, I’ve developed ‘drying in situ’ (DIS), a new process that utilizes all of the soil nutrients that are usually wasted during the drying and curing stages. As I am often wont to say, "waste not, want not."

Mom1a

Mom2

Mom3

Mom4

Hope that helps... and good growing NN!

yer friend
GanjaGardener

PS I don't know where these came from or how to get rid of them. Help! ->

Mom
Mom1
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Black Congolese/HP

I'm adding these BC/HP cuts to the watch list. Am kicking them up to 3 gal today, plan to hold in veg for two weeks and will flip Mar1.

BC HP2 16

BC HP grow2 16

BC HP2 16b

BC HP2 16c

Link to strain:

Top Bottom