Old Hippie-New Gear (CherryAK47 x Chem4, KillerQueen x G13/HP, NYCD/ECSD/G13 &more

• Thread starter GanjaGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Amazing Bro

Your plants all look very happy and healthy, hope all is well with you and yours. Take care amigo

mal

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Very interesting journal, lots of fun to read and a nice spot to live!
Qui, liketosmoke. Thanks and welcome. Daisy, my compost expert, says, hi!
Compostmaker

Your plants all look very happy and healthy, hope all is well with you and yours. Take care amigo

mal
Hi mal. Here's one for you, mi amigo.[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZh4j3vKbxQ&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]

I'm feeling the need for some instant gratification. Anyone else?
Why wait around 10 or 11 weeks watching a cart of Black Congolese/HP mature when you've got their Moms finishing up as we speak. Here are a couple of "teaser" shots to look at. I'll post some others on my "Brought to My Knees by Black Congolese" thread that's located in the Breeders Lab.

1aGGGoint

1aagggoint2

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Wow look at the health on that plant, beautiful leafs too
Thanks for stopping by, Krasi. So far, so good. Hope to do it justice all the way through the end game. A very hardy, vigorous F-1. Can't wait to see how she develops.

PS I love your AV!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Highly entertaining thread GG. I been missing out. Your girls are gorgeous. Love your illustrations. I was cracking up so hard on the 1st page! Kick aSS.

That Black Congolese sounds excellent. Looking forward to more updates.

-Lead

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Wow! I like the new photo/media/file upload system so much, that I just had to post something.
This is one of my LA Cheese ladies that has been riding the wave w/o a glitch for 30 days. This batch should have some serious weight in 3 weeks. Have laid off N, leveled the P, and have begun increasing K and carbs (molasses.) Am keeping a watchful eye on cal-mag needs. They are taking up 4-6 litres of water a day.
Lachz 4wk
Lachz 4wk2
Lachz me

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
cheese cross sounds rockin! looks like she is going to put on some weight too. say cheez. kick ass as always!

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Nice young plants and budz:)
Yes they are.
cheese cross sounds rockin! looks like she is going to put on some weight too. say cheez. kick ass as always!
Second run w/ these and I think I got their groove. Sometimes I get lucky and can dial in a strain that I'm unfamiliar with right off the bat but it usually takes a run or two to get it right. Some strains I never get right for one reason or another, (bad chemistry between us?) but you won't hear me talkin bout them so much. :D

phenotyper

phenotyper

Wow, that cheese is rocking it GG. Such a beautiful plant. Stop by my blue widow thread when you have a chance, she is turning magical : )

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

I have a friend of Moroccan heritage who makes a summer pilgrimage to her “cave house” in the Riff Mtns. every year or two and returns home w/ some beans that I’ve been the fortunate recipient of. The seeds she brought back from a trip 5 years ago were particularly interesting because of their particularly strong leaning towards an orange flavor, at least, more so than anything she’s brought back since. I sent some cuts and beans to a breeder and figured that the orange leaning LR pheno was in safe hands but a couple of months later, the feds did a b/s romp and stomp and I figured the genetics were lost.

The good news is that she’s going again and plans on hooking up w/ the same friend of the farmer that she got the (orange) beans from 5 years back. The other good news is that while doing some spring cleaning and going through my seed collection a couple of weeks ago, I found 3 "Ketama Orange"seeds in a package that I’d forgotten I’d put aside

One didn’t germinate but I’m not complaining. Ideally, I’d like to get a female and male but 2 males would be OK. These were very uniform, As is typical w/ LR, the plants are very uniform in morphology so I’m not that concerned w/ pheno variations.

Ko 3 16

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Its good to be lucky, hope things are going well for you and yours. Your plants look amazing, and that Black Congolese sounds like sweet weed. The weather in Indiana has been so warm I've got to cut the lawn in a bad way, almost no winter. Take care, I'll be watching intently

mal

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I couldn't download or whatever that utube file, I'm a computer idiot. Back in college I took a computer class, the computers had floppy discs and 1 of my buddies did all my projects for me so I learned 0% in that class, take care

mal

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Hey K and m- I appreciate your patronage and I don't mean to sound unfriendly but, seriously guys, would you mind not posting in my threads for awhile. Krasi- your one line quips on this thread were cute at first, but they've run their course and you're starting to come across like a 3rd grader and both you and I know that you have more depth than that. mal- thank you for all of the praise you've been laying on my Black Congolese for the past month or so. I get it. It's nice to know about your computer illiteracy and utube d/l difficulties, but there certainly are other subjects to discuss at this thread and I think that discussion would be better suited elsewhere.
I'm only one of 35,000 + members and this is only 1 of 100,000s of threads you can go to, so this is a very small request in the larger scheme of thing, only applies to my threads and in no way reflects on you or your character. Just take a break.

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow, lookin good bro. that la cheese looks like it should put on some nice weight. hows the smell comin from her. la leaning? thanks man stay safe 42o

Top Bottom