Old Hippie-New Gear (CherryAK47 x Chem4, KillerQueen x G13/HP, NYCD/ECSD/G13 &more

• Thread starter GanjaGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Hi, bro. This is my second run w/ the LA Cheese girls. The flavor comments first time around were, "Kentucky Fried Chicken", "chicken nuggets", and "chicken-cheese." It came across to me like a cheeseburger w/ some onion. There isn't much indication of flavor at this stage (the plant pictured above) but the taste really comes into it's own and there's some good swell during the final two weeks. The buds get fat but not they're not particularly dense. Good calyx : leaf ratio- fairly easy to trim. The first batch went fast. Thanks for stopping by, bro..

I need to get take some pics of the 3 plants I started this thread with. Cherry AK47 x Chemdog #4, KQxG-13/HP, NYCD/HP x ECSD/HP coming up.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

I take my pics in the dry room space and I'm filled up, ATM. It'll be a couple of days on the pics, but in the interim, I'll give you a quick verbal report and show you a new shot that a friend took when she came over to see my Urkle turning purple the other night.

I mixed up 2 the markers of the chem influenced crosses in the very beginning- what I thought was the Cherry AKxChem cross was actually the NYCD x ECSD and vice versa. At least they do share some common ancestry so I'm not sitting here w/ my entire head up my ass. If not for the sense of smell, I might not have ever known which was which.

The 3 plants that I began the thread with will be @ 6 wks (42da) tomorrow - a light feed tonight, another one in 3 days and then down the stretch w/ adequate water and light CHO, by way of molasses only.

- The Cherry AK47 x Chem flavor held back but came out in all of it's glory this week. I caught a hint of coconut along w/ the black cherry which would be phenomenal if the coconut sticks- Cherry-Coconut. In any case, we definitely have a Cherry Chem coming along w/ this one.

- The NYCD/HP x ECSD/HP looks and smells like it's going to be wicked. The buds are dense, resinous and their setting up rock hard, (about the same as my Urkle below) An overall, strong fuel smell at this point.

- The KQ x G-13/HP pheno has an excellent structure for indoors- one of the best that I've seen. This one is a 2- 2 1/2 footer w/ a large meristem cola w/ lower side branches that grow out and up towards the canopy forming a short, wide cone or xmas tree giving the buds a lot of exposure. I got the unmistakable smell of pine- a pine forest after a rain, 2-3 weeks ago and it's hung. This is also a very sticky plant- not the gooey thick sticky, but light and very tacky like glue stick. The calyx to leaf ratio is the only concern - it seems a wee bit leafy 2 me) but it still has a couple of weeks for the buds to blow out.

Here's the latest shot of me watching my Urkle turn purple. My friend too the pic w/ her i-phone. The image is a bit blurred because for reasons that are beyond me, she just couldn't seem to stop laughing when she was down there snapping away. Oh well.

Me Watching My Urkle Turn Purple
Mypurpleurkle

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

I wanted to make sure that the new crosses got in front of the eyes of some breeders so I gave them their own thread over in the Breeders Lab. Rather than copy/pasting that post here:
Feel free to ask questions. Until then, I'm going back to watching my urkle turn purple.​

Latest posts

Top Bottom