Old Hippie-New Gear (CherryAK47 x Chem4, KillerQueen x G13/HP, NYCD/ECSD/G13 &more

• Thread starter GanjaGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Old Hippie-New Gear

Happy New Year! A good day to start a journal.

I get my gear from a friend who started breeding back when a nickel bag cost $5. I favor variety and flavor over uniformity and maximization which works out well for him because he can use some help w/ all of the breeding projects that he's running. I never know from hook-up to hook-up what might turn up.

Typically, if we're into F-1s or 2s, I'll grow out 15-20 plants of each cross, isolate phenos and take cuts from the keepers. These three are from his breeding projects, but I think he gave them to me just to play with and see what I think.

These will act as a starting point and through line, but I have a lot of other stuff going on that I'll bring to the thread as it comes up in the stream of consciousness flow of things. I'll try to keep it interesting as best as I can. Well.... here goes.

Journal seedlings1

Journal seedlings2

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up Ganjagardner? $5 nickels....remember those daze..lol nice lineup,got some dankness comin your way brotha. +vibes your way. peacentreez 42o

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

whats up Ganjagardner? $5 nickels....remember those daze..lol nice lineup,got some dankness comin your way brotha. +vibes your way. peacentreez 42o
There was a little interlude when I remember paying $10 for a nickel bag. It took awhile before someone figured out that a $10 bag was actually a dime and not a nickel. LOL! Ahh. the 60's. No one knew WTF was going on, but we had our fun->

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sw7Vw-wSXk[/YOUTUBE]

One of my all time favorite songs. Never gets old 2 me.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

:bong-hits:
I got busy and forgot about those 3 ^^^. They got lost under the great canopy of green, that is my veg room, and didn’t get them moved into bigger pots until somewhere between one and three weeks ago. Been hitting them up w/ heavy doses of Superthrive to get them back on schedule before the photo shoot. Don’t want anyone to laugh at them (it’s not their fault) or at me. Don't want anyone to see what I look like on a bad day.

Instead of sitting here watching seedlings grow and twiddling our thumbs together, I’m thinking that a little look-see of the grow room might be the ticket.

This is me w/ the little lady and kids planning out our new room.
Bomb shelter

Here's the plans.
Bomb Shelter kit

Here's a couple a shots of the workers who helped make our dream come true.
Helpers 2

Helpers 1

Here's shots of the mom who made it all happen. Been getting cuts off her for months and she hermied a couple of times , (on her own!) and have enough seeds to last me for years. Peeled it off the bottom of a bag of skank. Go figgure.
Mom1

Here's a close-up or CU (as we used to say in the "biz") ;-) ;-)
Mom2

Nice bud shots.
Mom3

My clone station. Notice the nice DIY bug sticky that I invented.
1clones

Here's more clones. Sometimes it takes me a couple of weeks to get to them, (wishful thinker, me) That's my fogmaster well that they're in.
2clones

...and there's my fogmaster!
Fogmaster

My ACT brewer. Doubles as an FAA (fish amino acid) crock. Pull the plug on the water when the warm season comes around and, voila! FAA
Act FAA

Here's my old brewer.
Act2

That's my floor
Floor2

Hi gang! New here and was hoping for some help.
Help

LST at it's finest
Bungie grdn

2 flower room shots (I think)
Flwrrm1

Flwrrm2

My measuring station
Measure station

My microherd
Microherd1

My beneficial parasites- I'm totally organic, man.
Parasite friends

My workspace.
Workroom

My bathroom
Sinks

Intake and/or Exhaust units.
Fan2

Underneath the canopy ventilation.
Fan1

My compost pile.
Compost

My Compost Maker. Hi Daisy!
Compostmaker

I've got so much more I want to show you, but I'm exhausted for now.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Im all for organics and saving things and what not, except when it comes to electrical devices. They are the reason most all fires start. Do yourself a favor and ditch the antique fans and get some decent ones for ventilation, and make sure you have a ground on ALL your electrical outlets AND devices. Power strips can save lives man! And plant grow rooms. But NONE of the safety features that prevent fires from being started like circuit breakers will work without a ground.

Other than that, what a beauty! It is really nice to see organics being used to the fullest~! AWESOME!!

420alldaze

420alldaze

you are a resourceful brotha! wow, using everything to the max! be safe ,would love to see some of your cherryxchem.. peacentreez 42o

rollon

rollon

someones having some fun on the farm. havent laughed that hard in a thread yet.:rofl

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

A little Country Joe?

Here's some old hippie music. Makes me feel a bit awkward, so I won't join in, but you can sing along at the end if that's yer thing.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGJvzwKqg0[/YOUTUBE]

phenotyper

phenotyper

Haha, awesome thread GG. Organic growing and humor, count me in.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Shits Hilarious

Man you need to take it easy, that bluenote dude was just playing along until you misstook his sense of humor. Hope things are good with you and yours. Relax and put your battle axe down LOL

mal

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Hilarious GG. I'm subbed for the show! I have those same sinks u got and super clean setup. lol

Confu...

Top Bottom