Old Lurker, new poster

• Thread starter Kinyan_ob_WakanTakan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kinyan_ob_WakanTakan

Kinyan_ob_WakanTakan

Hey everyone, just thought id get off my rear and say hi and thanks for all of the knowledge I've learned over the last year.

One of these days ill post some info on my set up, but right now I just wanted to say HI and thanks to all of you who post and are educational along the way.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Welcome to the farm, sorry I just saw this. I saw your post in the username thread, always nice to rub elbows with a Lakota.

Kanashiihawk63

Kanashiihawk63

Supporter
Welcome fellow friend! I too have lurked here in the shadows! Since you have been brave and said hello, I will say hello in another thread. Meanwhile...Happy Grows and much peace, friend!
Warmly,
Jackie

Kinyan_ob_WakanTakan

Kinyan_ob_WakanTakan

Welcome fellow friend! I too have lurked here in the shadows! Since you have been brave and said hello, I will say hello in another thread. Meanwhile...Happy Grows and much peace, friend!
Warmly,
Jackie
This right here is why live left so many communities and finally got off my rear and get in the mix. I love the great vibes and I hope all is great for you too Jackie. Your message put a smile on my face when I saw the happy grow & peace!

If you or anyone else reads this I hope you have a great day.

Coming from someone who has "seen the light". Its all good if we just relax, smoke, talk, dialogue and understand each other a little more!! ☮️🪴

Latest posts

Top Bottom