Old Man

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

Alright, time to get this shit goin again...pulled 10 seeds out the freezer, 30-40 hours later....ladies and gents, The Old Man~
2012 09 17 08 13 46 14
2012 09 17 08 39 19 354

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Another long story for yall...
i have a buddy who has been growing for years and years, he is an old lot kid (grateful dead) who drinks a little (lot) to much.

Schwilly lot kids rule! Pharmied schwilly lot kids are even better. Known a few in my day. One of them is an attorney now! Look forward to seeing how these turn out.

outwest

Reactions: sox
sox

sox

Schwilly lot kids rule! Pharmied schwilly lot kids are even better. Known a few in my day. One of them is an attorney now! Look forward to seeing how these turn out.

outwest
not a fan of pharmies or people that do em..dont like phish either
to each his own i guess

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
For the record I was never a schwilly lot kid. . .but like you said, to each their own. Sometimes you just have to stop and ask yourself. . ."What would Jerry do?"

outwest

sox

sox

For the record I was never a schwilly lot kid. . .but like you said, to each their own. Sometimes you just have to stop and ask yourself. . ."What would Jerry do?"

outwest

jerry woulda raged it tougher than any of us!

sox

sox

and for the record i was for sure a schwilly lot kid, I just hate the pharmys or anything about that kinda scene/people.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

What is the soil they are in. I would venture to say your environment is really dialed in to get serious growth like that from babies.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Fuck yeah all this hippie talk and mystery seeds! Im in for the show. Also out in socal kicking it for a while homie.

sox

sox

Good to see ya bouncin' back after the RA's.

-TF

Thanks bro, bombed the fuck out of everything and rebuilt..i have no experience battling RA, nor did i feel a need to learn..it was the end for those little bitches!
Good to see you around bro, hope all is well with you and yours!

Fuck yeah all this hippie talk and mystery seeds! Im in for the show. Also out in socal kicking it for a while homie.

Haha should be interesting! you from out midwest or up north?
Love & Light
Very cool. I love the Roots soil and soilless mixes.

Im stoked to be runnin them again, i lost all hope since the RA infest of 08/09.
But i got bakc in touch with the kids runnin the show at Aurora and they said all was cool..and the shop i get my soil from stashes it away from the public in a clean room...so there is no chance of contamination. (i hope):rolleyes:

Take Care,
~Sox

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Haha should be interesting! you from out midwest or up north?
Love & Light

From the midwest, indiana boy. Loved visiting and recently made the jump to socal. Don't know a soul but know it's a been treating me right and the weather is great. MWD

Latest posts

Top Bottom