Old School Grower

• Thread starter IcloudA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Life is good. 3 young ladies in the greenhouse, a couple in the ground and the Loquat's are almost ripe. And let's not forget the flowering Sage. This has been one of the best springs.

20190417 094035
20190417 155214
20190415 123112
I

IcloudA

I would be doing better here in the Sierra foothills if winter would call it quits! I can’t even get started on getting the holes prepped. But I’m excited and ready to go!
I’m living in Saigon here the temperature drops down to 60F at night in the winter 😄 but the raining season it’s pretty bad you can grow only inside greenhouse...

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

You mean that y
I’m living in Saigon here the temperature drops down to 60F at night in the winter 😄 but the raining season it’s pretty bad you can grow only inside greenhouse...
You have "Sierra Foothills" in Saigon? I thought you were referring to those between California and Nevada..LOL

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Had to google that one (dumb me)..I had/have no idea what it's all about..ie: BudBogart, Saigon..Reno, The Sierra....
Maybe I am too stoned, but could you explain plz?:cry::p:cry:
Ummm, lol, reread the posts above, you were replying to budbogart above, not @IcloudA , hes in Siagon :)

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Had to google that one (dumb me)..I had/have no idea what it's all about..ie: BudBogart, Saigon..Reno, The Sierra....
Maybe I am too stoned, but could you explain plz?:cry::p:cry:

No more cookies for you! :(

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Spring..REALLY..In the HIGH Sierra..
Now..where's my cookie? LMFAO!
View attachment 866660

Let's figure this shit out. Love the oil rigs, btw, I own zero. Old and old school. There's nothing like torch and plant. But, and I do mean butt, this alcohol extraction shit rocks. Tincture rocks for this old timer as well as coconut oil/sludge mix in caps. Let's rock this site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom