• Thread starter Dye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dye

Dye

Back about 15 years ago, I got these seeds from a old hippy in North Carolina
I was going thru a divorce had to move etc he sent me these seeds
its said old school skunk and mazar.
I forgot about them during the turmoil and found them almost 15 years later.
here she is flowering. Out in my sunroom under leds and natural darkness.

great smoke, sweat great creative high then relaxation.
great grower good yield love this stuff. Not as strong as all the new hybrids but kind of psychedelic very cool.fast easy cloner too.

I made some seeds this is the keeper. Grows like baseball bat buds. Tons of orange hairs.
lost my male in the move but had pollen
Funny this stuff has some stories sometimes.

Old school skunk and mazar
Old school skunk and mazar 2
Old school skunk and mazar 3
Old school skunk and mazar 4

Dye

Dye

So they are old school skunk, dude said 1970’s skunk whatever no way of knowing.
I checked some feminized skunk mazar grows, same bud structure.
anyway, I collected pollen made a few seeds then life got crazy Forgot I made some seeds.

so in reality, I took a male and female made some seeds , this is the daughter.
now the seeds had a little more shelve life caused I made them.
feels good makes smoking this stuff even better.

great buzz, great taste, does not grow sativa. crazy!
very very manageable in a tent. clones Fast and easy.

spent a lot of money on fem seeds trying everything, which is cool.
but this has a story and checks off all my boxes for being a keeper.
stoned and loving it! Stay creative people.

growsince79

growsince79

So they are old school skunk, dude said 1970’s skunk whatever no way of knowing.
I checked some feminized skunk mazar grows, same bud structure.
anyway, I collected pollen made a few seeds then life got crazy Forgot I made some seeds.

so in reality, I took a male and female made some seeds , this is the daughter.
now the seeds had a little more shelve life caused I made them.
feels good makes smoking this stuff even better.

great buzz, great taste, does not grow sativa. crazy!
very very manageable in a tent. clones Fast and easy.

spent a lot of money on fem seeds trying everything, which is cool.
but this has a story and checks off all my boxes for being a keeper.
stoned and loving it! Stay creative people.
Skunk x mazar= lsd. Got one going now.

Dye

Dye

I bought another tent for two my skunk, mazar plants. my main flower tent is occupied.
so she is in a open tent during the day under a led. No heat in sunroom, so fresh air galore.
plant seems real happy. The tent keeps them warm at night. Should of done this years ago.
I can grow until April easily, then I can use the sun and light. To veg. Then go outside!
work really good last year, had plants all over the place vegging looking for pre flowers.
C039C2A4 6965 4080 8D8F FBFD66EE3E23

Dye

Dye

I bought another tent for two my skunk, mazar plants. my main flower tent is occupied.
so she is in a open tent during the day under a led. No heat in sunroom, so fresh air galore.
plant seems real happy. The tent keeps them warm at night. Should of done this years ago.
I can grow until April easily, then I can use the sun and light. To veg. Then go outside!
work really good last year, had plants all over the place vegging looking for pre flowers.View attachment 1204835
My daughters back living with me before she came home again. I said look up Cheech & Chong then you will understand what your are walking into, she is 28. Does not drink much smoke anything. Still here saving money. It’s cool because I am divorced and spending time with your kid no matter how old is cool. She works and is never here anyway. Sometimes I will come out of my room all lit up and am full of philosophy she does not want to hear ha ha ha like old times. Father, daughter.

Dye

Dye

work really good last year, had plants all over the place vegging looking for pre flowers.View attachment 1204835
8CF28239 DF58 4D1C 8983 2D02BB832731
Blueberry starting to show its colors

Dye

Dye

Looks pretty frosty. I just got a couple blueberries to try. I can't wait to see what they do.
Slow growing, small buds for a long time, like wow, what did I do wrong.
then slowing takes shape buds slowing start turning a little blue and then size increases.
Really excited, tried to grow when I was younger never made it to flower.
so I feel like a young grower again. Smelling this stuff all ready wow.

4 plants, 3 are stretch type indica all a little different, but stretch indicas.

they smell good etc. but the other one is a short indica style smells outrageous
I hit it yesterday with my arm and was wow freakin blueberry man.

Small indica type bigger buds, wild blueberry smell
could have used more nitro during veg hunger plants! .
stretch indica’s all the same size indica one is shorter picturesque squat indica.
got these seeds from a Washington DC seed bank. DJ shorts blueberry with 4 extra flo seeds.
not a commercial but that’s where I got them.
figured this dude spent a lot of time with this strain, I should respect it and try to grow and learn this plant, that’s my plan find the one I dig, make seeds for myself.
taking my time no rush, where am I going!

Last edited:
Dye

Dye

Nice plants, I too feel like a kid in a candy store @63, well in the spring I will be 63. Great hobby growing and pheno hunting, thanks for the views,Cheers SS
The pheno hunting puts it all on another level, especially when you have some of your own ideas what you are looking for.
truth is I had fusions on my back, started growing to get off the pain killers, been twenty years and still learning cool stuff.
open my eyes to the healing powers of this plant. It’s something I can control not big Pharm.
the growing Part gives me life, keeps me busy, keeps me guessing. The skunk mazar is lower thc and the best all around high for me.
great plant, there are a lot of good strains out there too many! This plant so easy to grow, it’s about maxing out the effects with each grow. That’s my second run, clone to clone original plant, big improvement from first.
I have two projects going maxing this baby finding a mate and finding that blueberry cut that has been evading me.
my second runs always seem to be better.

Dye

Dye

The pheno hunting puts it all on another level, especially when you have some of your own ideas what you are looking for.
truth is I had fusions on my back, started growing to get off the pain killers, been twenty years and still learning cool stuff.
open my eyes to the healing powers of this plant. It’s something I can control not big Pharm.
the growing Part gives me life, keeps me busy, keeps me guessing. The skunk mazar is lower thc and the best all around high for me.
great plant, there are a lot of good strains out there too many! This plant so easy to grow, it’s about maxing out the effects with each grow. That’s my second run, clone to clone original plant, big improvement from first.
I have two projects going maxing this baby finding a mate and finding that blueberry cut that has been evading me.
my second runs always seem to be better.
Same dude gave me a pack of seed says North Carolina skunk on it!
going to see if I can get those to germinate. For the summer.

it’s funny back during yahoo messenger I knew people all over the world talking marijuana
it was a passionate club or something. I had this friend from England I talk to a lot he had a bad back too.
so we helped each other with our grows and just having someone who got were you are at, From another country was cool. This North Carolina dude and me we mailed stuff back and forth to each other. That was then! This is now!

Dye

Dye

615A24F3 71DB 4A36 9CE5 8F2F8ACD375B
1057996F 2479 4F9D 8C7D 1EA2B24B491C

Starting to fatten up some.
First harvest of blueberry after a few attempts over the years.
All males, or killed them with ferts etc, could not get seed to germinate etc.
So I figured one day I will come back to it.
So I did, I get aphids ha ha I said this has to be finished now one way or another.

Dye

Dye

C147DA5B C0EC 4146 A6B7 54297E7D1DE2
She just slowed down drinking, you guys notice that time period were she will drink her ass off.
Thats the time you want everything in tune for the show. She comes out after drinking shit loads of water for weeks and then it’s time for maybe another quick fattening up and the rest is ripening.
775FE0AF CAC7 4B51 9316 481D54E5A830
F36FADFD 96D3 4B2F 92D2 B25321F317D6

Kid in a candy store, like growing grapes for a fine wine.
I am taking notes looking to hit this strain on all cylinders next round.

Moshmen

Moshmen

View attachment 1206827She just slowed down drinking, you guys notice that time period were she will drink her ass off.
Thats the time you want everything in tune for the show. She comes out after drinking shit loads of water for weeks and then it’s time for maybe another quick fattening up and the rest is ripening. View attachment 1206821View attachment 1206823

Kid in a candy store, like growing grapes for a fine wine.
I am taking notes looking to hit this strain on all cylinders next round.
I prolly missed it some where but what breeder are you growing? Looks nice man - I have a dj short going and just can't keep the leaves from curling just like Urs . She's not an easy grower that's for sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom