Old School SuperSkunk

• Thread starter cheaplastic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Squid

The Chicago Superskunk of the late 80's early 90's belonged to me. It's the same cut I gave to Subcool that was used to make Neon Super Skunk. She wasn't the finished product but a tester from the SSK project that was almost identical to it. Rotten, dead roadkill skunk. Heavy yielder and a very, very hungry bitch. She was capable of triggering anxiety attacks in some people. The cut may still reside out east in Pa as headstash.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

That's Great Squid sound like the hunt is still on for me. I would just love to have this cut , gotta love that Roadkill skunk smell. Thanks a lot for that information Squid.

-Kush Kloud

william76

william76

The father of the ssk was the afghan t,if I recall right,an afghan hashplant\kush\indica, im sure they bxd to it,but don't quote me on that,its been a while since I thought about it,76

Yupper

Yupper

Not that particular cut, but been growing super skunk for 5 years.good solid plant, easy to grow and nice smoke.8-10 weeks depending how well your setup is dialed in.

william76

william76

Not that particular cut, but been growing super skunk for 5 years.good solid plant, easy to grow and nice smoke.8-10 weeks depending how well your setup is dialed in.
Did u grow it from seed or clone?,been tryn to get it for a while but the seeds iv popped(sensi regulars)have all been junk,none had that ssk smell etc,i grew it all thru the 90s till i lost it,cant seem to find it now,just about given up on it now,she was lovely,sure do miss that girl,.76

Yupper

Yupper

Did u grow it from seed or clone?,been tryn to get it for a while but the seeds iv popped(sensi regulars)have all been junk,none had that ssk smell etc,i grew it all thru the 90s till i lost it,cant seem to find it now,just about given up on it now,she was lovely,sure do miss that girl,.76
From seed, Nirvana. Most of them were big and chunky with the "skunky"smell. The one i chose has smaller tighter buds with the "sweet"smell. I can take some pics later tonight once the lights pop on if you would like

william76

william76

From seed, Nirvana. Most of them were big and chunky with the "skunky"smell. The one i chose has smaller tighter buds with the "sweet"smell. I can take some pics later tonight once the lights pop on if you would like
Yea,that'd be cool,thanks!.

Top Bottom