Old toker, new(ish) grower

• Thread starter 2rivers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2rivers

2rivers

Well I had some decent success with autoflowers outdoor this year, but the weather has sent me inside.

Converted an interior closet into a grow room.. added a 4" inline fan for fresh air intake (from the attic, which is unheated, but I'm sure it's fine)
And a 4" Vivosun carbon filter exhaust (going back in the attic)

The soil is something I mixed together (potting mix, coco, perlite, vermiculite)

Thus far I've just been winging it with nutes.. a couple of feedings of aerated compost tea, with Neptune fish, molasses, Epsom salt added..
And I have the TPS complete nutrients bundle which I've used some.

Beans from Sweet Seeds: Gorilla Girl, White Widow, Blueberry, Purple Punch

The GG and B sprouted on Oct 29, the PP a few days after, and the WW days after that.

They look ok I guess, except the Gorilla Girl is more lime green than the others. (if she needs nitrogen.. she just got some today.. so we'll see)

Undecided as to when to flip, in a couple of weeks perhaps.

Old toker  newish grower
Old toker  newish grower 2
Old toker  newish grower 3
Old toker  newish grower 4
Last edited:
Madbud

Madbud

Are they on grates? Better drying and airflow if they’re off the floor.

2rivers

2rivers

Are they on grates? Better drying and airflow if they’re off the floor.
Yeah, the 5gal growbags are sitting on saucers.. and I raised them up a bit to allow airflow underneath (plus they drain better raised up a bit)

Dye

Dye

Looks like you have everything, take notes study the growing patterns and enjoy better and better bud every harvest.
Enjoy the journey for one, it becomes more then a hobby really a journey great plant marijuana.

Have fun good luck

Top Bottom