• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldman13

Oldman13

@Oldman13 here ya go man.
Wow oh wow wow wow wow oh man you wowed me at the moment when I speak... It's like one of those Echo Chambers it's like everything I hear in triplicate LOL alright thank you I don't know what I'll do with it but you I'll probably talk to myself alot I'm used to that but again thanks now I just have to figure out how to bookmark LOL Gahanna damn how do I well let me sing a little tune while I think about it dash – –

Oldman13

Oldman13

@Oldman13 here ya go man.
thanks again I think I add bookmark to never could find my bookmarks before LOL
Capture 2021 04 09 00 34 47

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wow oh wow wow wow wow oh man you wowed me at the moment when I speak... It's like one of those Echo Chambers it's like everything I hear in triplicate LOL alright thank you I don't know what I'll do with it but you I'll probably talk to myself alot I'm used to that but again thanks now I just have to figure out how to bookmark LOL Gahanna damn how do I well let me sing a little tune while I think about it dash – –
Well I'll pop in from time to time... been busy a bit lately but hey don't mind conversations when I get time.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aquas gummies should fix that..
That's all on @sshz I stole his recipe and make it weekly now. Love me some gummies. Had a pretty hard shroom trip last night though. Let's just say gummies help ya sleep better.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

That's all on @sshz I stole his recipe and make it weekly now. Love me some gummies. Had a pretty hard shroom trip last night though. Let's just say gummies help ya sleep better.
Idk man best thing that helped me sleep was a moon rock of purple punch, oil it was soaked in was from tangie and rollled in ....... northern lights keif and omfg... best sleep ever think I got like 13 hours lol

Oldman13

Oldman13

Space cake can get you baked, but moon rocks take you socks off
Well it's quite possible if you take a already delicious bud dip it in dab and then roll it in trichomes you're probably right ! And you are ready for blastoff ! But what actually happens to the original delicious bud I think it basically becomes irrelevant besides a holder for rocket fuel...

Oldman13

Oldman13

Well it's quite possible if you take a already delicious bud dip it in dab and then roll it in trichomes you're probably right ! And you are ready for blastoff ! But what actually happens to the original delicious bud I think it basically becomes irrelevant besides a holder for rocket fuel...
Capture 2021 04 09 01 30 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom