Oldman13 chat room for all things cannabis and other

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

LOL okay if you don't send me a friend's request first maybe tomorrow sometime I'll get a chance to send you one but now it's 2:18 a.m. and I don't want you but I got to go to sleep I basically had to erase all my games because Fallout 4 kind of takes up my whole hard drive... I don't only dance with aliens LOL
Well I’m not a friender”” if you send me one and I remember ya maybe lol but I just keep close friends and family on my list but you cool dude, do ya thing it won’t hurt my feelings sleep is important. And I know your time zone from your one screen shot we in the same zone I think I’m 5 states maybe above you

Oldman13

Oldman13

LOL okay if you don't send me a friend's request first maybe tomorrow sometime I'll get a chance to send you one but now it's 2:18 a.m. and I don't want you but I got to go to sleep I basically had to erase all my games because Fallout 4 kind of takes up my whole hard drive... I don't only dance with aliens LOL
Not a good example LOL I got better ones in here somewhere but I got to crash... Do you happen to have, damaged it's 1 the more famous racing games I can't think of the name of it but the car in my profile is a car I painted and designed yard work for a marijuana collective in California if you have that racing game I can gift it to you and you can actually race the car period. I believe it's a 1957 modified Thunderbird actually it runs on THC injection and I signed it old man 13 13, I hate it when I can't think of the name something I really want to think of... Oh oh oh I know what it is it's called Forza Motorsport

sshz

sshz

"That's all on @sshz I stole his recipe and make it weekly now. Love me some gummies."

I will not be held responsible for turning you into a gummie junkie!!!

@Aqua Man

Oldman13

Oldman13

Well I’m not a friender”” if you send me one and I remember ya maybe lol but I just keep close friends and family on my list but you cool dude, do ya thing it won’t hurt my feelings sleep is important. And I know your time zone from your one screen shot we in the same zone I think I’m 5 states maybe above you
Actually I also I'm not a friender I have a very very few friends on Xbox at all not to mention in real life as well! And in reality if you think you have ten friends you probably actually only have two real friends

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Na sry dude not much into race games, I got need for crack lol because my lil bro and cousin like to play it but not my thing

Oldman13

Oldman13

Na sry dude not much into race games, I got need for crack lol because my lil bro and cousin like to play it but not my thing
Me either anymore actually I'm just into Fallout 4 it seems like but I do like to draw and Forza Motorsport has nice artist creation art app inside of it for painting your cars I'm not a great artist and I very seldom even draw these days but I used to... Maybe I can show you something if I can find it.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Me either anymore actually I'm just into Fallout 4 it seems like but I do like to draw and Forza Motorsport has nice artist creation art app inside of it for painting your cars I'm not a great artist and I very seldom even draw these days but I used to... Maybe I can show you something if I can find it.
18777fa4 9100 4579 90e9 2b5162060adb
here's one of them

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

"That's all on @sshz I stole his recipe and make it weekly now. Love me some gummies."

I will not be held responsible for turning you into a gummie junkie!!!

@Aqua Man
I was gonna say gummie junky??? Then I thought for a min and was like ok well maybe that is accurate simce I take them daily lol.

Oldman13

Oldman13

I was gonna say gummie junky??? Then I thought for a min and was like ok well maybe that is accurate simce I take them daily lol.
LOL I guess when you start injecting them you will be a gummy Junkie LOL so at this moment you are a yummy gummy tummy dummy lol and more power to you okie dokie pokey, enjoy what you can, and forget about the rest

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

LOL I guess when you start injecting them you will be a gummy Junkie LOL so at this moment you are a yummy gummy tummy dummy lol and more power to you okie dokie pokey, enjoy what you can, and forget about the rest
Yes sir

Oldman13

Oldman13

Not really sure What I'm replying to if it's myself or not guess I'll find out... this is the same pipe as above, but modified I think it looks better it definitely stanza better doesn't fall over so I guess that's my job now falling over . Since I don't drink I poured this shot for whomever reads this and does 🍶... looks like a shot of sake 2 Me I don't know if they make that out of rice or what but I didn't see a bottle of booze in my emoji section so this will have to do LOL

Oldman13

Oldman13

That’s probably pretty heavy, with all that metal......might get hot too when smoking for an extended period.
Seems a little heavy are just cable connectors and I only smoke hash generally by myself in order for it's a good hot oh, I would have to do a lot of coughing from taking hit after hit after hit Non-Stop with one of those torch lighters which most likely would vaporize the rest of the THC in my Bowl of hash before I could take a second hit LOL but no I just use a regular Bic lighter and take small hits, so LOL it would never get hot ... I only use a torch lighter to make hash with a tobacco press creating Amber wafers

Oldman13

Oldman13

Seems a little heavy are just cable connectors and I only smoke hash generally by myself in order for it's a good hot oh, I would have to do a lot of coughing from taking hit after hit after hit Non-Stop with one of those torch lighters which most likely would vaporize the rest of the THC in my Bowl of hash before I could take a second hit LOL but no I just use a regular Bic lighter and take small hits, so LOL it would never get hot ... I only use a torch lighter to make hash with a tobacco press creating Amber wafers
Typo correction... it was supposed to say in order for it to get hot up there at the top of my paragraph

Oldman13

Oldman13

Typo correction... it was supposed to say in order for it to get hot up there at the top of my paragraph
I better go check on that guy, typo might have escaped again I keep chaining him up but he constantly escapes ! I think he is some type of Houdini?

Oldman13

Oldman13

I don't know I'm probably replying to myself and nobody's getting it now I don't know if I'm supposed to talk right here or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom