Oldman13 chat room for all things cannabis and other

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldman13

Oldman13

But it always says reply? So I don't know if I'm talking or replying I guess I'm replying but I'm not sure what to most likely myself

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

But it always says reply? So I don't know if I'm talking or replying I guess I'm replying but I'm not sure what to most likely myself
So if you scroll down you can just comment and you don't need to click reply.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

There is an empty box just above the options to upload pictures and videos. If you just type in there and hit post you make a post without replying to a specific comment

Oldman13

Oldman13

Cuckoo cuckoo I'm not sure if this is a spot you talking about cuz I don't see anything that says options but this is an empty box that says Reply above the photo upload

Oldman13

Oldman13

Unless of course you enjoy having a conversation with yourself........ I do that a lot late at night. Lol
in my case the time of day doesn't seem to matter it's all relevant

Oldman13

Oldman13

Cuckoo cuckoo I'm not sure if this is a spot you talking about cuz I don't see anything that says options but this is an empty box that says Reply above the photo upload
Capture 2021 04 09 20 43 47

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

That’s probably pretty heavy, with all that metal......might get hot too when smoking for an extended period.
3 layer glass personally made for me by my best bud / room mate in college just for left handed people and the colors I like

Oldman13

Oldman13

If you notice when you hit the brakes the tail lights light up as the cherries of the joints on the rear quarter panels /fenders✌💀
Tlmd is a Timothy Leary medical dispensary in San Fernando Valley California... That's who I painted the car for:-)

Oldman13

Oldman13

Well I’m not a friender”” if you send me one and I remember ya maybe lol but I just keep close friends and family on my list but you cool dude, do ya thing it won’t hurt my feelings sleep is important. And I know your time zone from your one screen shot we in the same zone I think I’m 5 states maybe above you
I'm not sure but I don't think there's much above me. Except 4 Canada I'm in Michigan

Oldman13

Oldman13

I'm not sure why it says Reply instead of just post , so that makes me wonder, have I made a bad choice or am I replying to the bad choice? Yeah I'm still lost!! I'll probably never find my way to the place that I have never been, to the place that I belong! Get back, get back – – get back Jojo
Capture 2021 04 19 12 01 49

Oldman13

Oldman13

A hhhh– LS4 hell I thought I was 00 lost a second ago after I said what I said and did what I did ,.. some kind of Whirlwind pick me up and took me on a journey from there to the past and the future and drop me back off here and I don't even see what I did when I did it so yeah wow wow wow wow wow! – – – but actually you know before I did what I did , I actually came here 4 something else – I was going to get your opinion on something, you know because the opinions here at TH farmer go from the extra super technologically Superior way of thinking that even Poindexter couldn't figure out ! because it's so far above his head that when he reached out to shake the delivers hand he would be rubbing there ankle!! And master cylinder would just short-circuit all together! – – and then they drop down to a level oh, that even a bottom drawing scum-sucking like me might be able to understand💭 so here's my question I'm pretty sure it should be an easy one for 99% of all you glorious cultivators dash – –
Capture 2021 04 19 11 37 09
does this look right to you and if not please explain ? I've never really been able to get this type of answer when I asked Google before, usually just sent me a whole bunch of conversion charts that I didn't want to see !!! when I asked it such a simple question! I swear it's so frustrating when you say how much does 2 plus 2 add up to and Google gives you 50 million answers and none of them are what you asked for! But I was quite surprised when I saw it actually gave me an answer but since it doesn't give me much of an answer I had to double-check with the highly Superior completion is it right or wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom