Oldman13 chat room for all things cannabis and other

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldman13

Oldman13

A hhhh– LS4 hell I thought I was 00 lost a second ago after I said what I said and did what I did ,.. some kind of Whirlwind pick me up and took me on a journey from there to the past and the future and drop me back off here and I don't even see what I did when I did it so yeah wow wow wow wow wow! – – – but actually you know before I did what I did , I actually came here 4 something else – I was going to get your opinion on something, you know because the opinions here at TH farmer go from the extra super technologically Superior way of thinking that even Poindexter couldn't figure out ! because it's so far above his head that when he reached out to shake the delivers hand he would be rubbing there ankle!! And master cylinder would just short-circuit all together! – – and then they drop down to a level oh, that even a bottom drawing scum-sucking like me might be able to understand💭 so here's my question I'm pretty sure it should be an easy one for 99% of all you glorious cultivators dash – –View attachment 1115032 does this look right to you and if not please explain ? I've never really been able to get this type of answer when I asked Google before, usually just sent me a whole bunch of conversion charts that I didn't want to see !!! when I asked it such a simple question! I swear it's so frustrating when you say how much does 2 plus 2 add up to and Google gives you 50 million answers and none of them are what you asked for! But I was quite surprised when I saw it actually gave me an answer but since it doesn't give me much of an answer I had to double-check with the highly Superior completion is it right or wrong
Oh my God write what I hit post reply I got picked up by that damn Whirlwind again for a Split Second it showed me that I had posted the wrong thing it went by really quick though and I was hoping that I didn't post an undesirable because after you hit send it's too late! Then I paid my my way back and then I saw a few chunks of hash along with joint or two and what look like some really good-looking seeds so I followed them and Wallah I couldn't believe my own eyes

Oldman13

Oldman13

In the beginning there was Darkness and then a spark of light and Kaboom💥💨 I was token and choking I might have been broken but I was token- - - - so anyway I have switched from a 20 20 20 during veg state to 10-30-20 with Sonic bloom, ginormous, purple Max snow storm, magnesium sulfate and in the third week of buddleization /photosynthesis I'll start adding G10 gravitation nearby 3 weeks before Harvest I'll give it a good dose of blackstrap molasses

Oldman13

Oldman13

Oh boy I sign in and like 14 notification on this lol
13 would have been much better number oh, don't get me wrong I know 14 is a higher number! but just shear power of 13 makes it better but like! Holy cow Batman 14 notifications! When I come in there is a a big wind blowing 40 or 50 tumbleweeds around so as I stood there dodging me some tumbleweeds I noticed nobody has answered my question or seen anything I say said, as a matter fact there's cobwebs growing over my posts or replies or whatever the heck they are? So I cleaned up a little bit and then I hit the the little heart that usually has a little red dot above it play today they had absolutely nothing about it and it brought me here brought me here, wherever this is I don't even know?. Well I just had a little whirlwind pick me up throw me over the wall and Back Again just to explain to me where part of one of my questions I didn't realize Humboldt County Happy Frog potting soil barely any nitrogen at all so I'm putting some bat guano on my plants now which is kind of the missing link for me because I couldn't come at that one and I don't know why I quit using it I don't even know where I'm at

Oldman13

Oldman13

One thing I believe all cultivators / gardeners should not be without in their grow room / rooms the outside cultivator is a different world way too many bugs and fungus has if you ask me but I have seen quite a few great results that's for sure:-) :-) so to each his own.
aw yes the tool to hold all your tools is the tool you'll need

Oldman13

Oldman13

Stupid ass russet mites made me miss another v o t e four picture of the month I think that's what it's called

Oldman13

Oldman13

Well I have no choice I'm going to have to put this girl in the other room have nothing in a bedroom and I'm running out of room in here. Everything goes a lot faster than you think! I was going to put her in a week or two ago but as I was looking frantically all over her and the rest of the plants 4 russet mites and not finding any ! But right win I got ready to move her over I would find one or two on her so I've been soaping her down and then check her and I would find another stray well I'm running out of room and time she's ready to go in and if I keep her much longer out she's just going to continue to stretch damn she's been ready to go in damn these freaking russet mites! Well here's what she looks like..... okay my phone doesn't want to cooperate I was going to show you a fresh picture taken right this moment but now I'll have to show you one a couple of days bad for the week or so damn phone cameras and russet mites in damn everything Jeepers Creepers man where'd you get those peepers!... well this is the only one I can find she's very first bushy looking young lady I think it's a week ago!? And yeah I couldn't View the video before I sent it! I hope it doesn't show. – – well I just hope it's the right video I hate it when I can't View something before I send it👴💀

Oldman13

Oldman13

Well I have no choice I'm going to have to put this girl in the other room have nothing in a bedroom and I'm running out of room in here. Everything goes a lot faster than you think! I was going to put her in a week or two ago but as I was looking frantically all over her and the rest of the plants 4 russet mites and not finding any ! But right win I got ready to move her over I would find one or two on her so I've been soaping her down and then check her and I would find another stray well I'm running out of room and time she's ready to go in and if I keep her much longer out she's just going to continue to stretch damn she's been ready to go in damn these freaking russet mites! Well here's what she looks like..... okay my phone doesn't want to cooperate I was going to show you a fresh picture taken right this moment but now I'll have to show you one a couple of days bad for the week or so damn phone cameras and russet mites in damn everything Jeepers Creepers man where'd you get those peepers!... well this is the only one I can find she's very first bushy looking young lady I think it's a week ago!? And yeah I couldn't View the video before I sent it! I hope it doesn't show. – – well I just hope it's the right video I hate it when I can't View something before I send it👴💀,,, here we go somehow or another I was able to make it work this is taking just a few minutes ago~~~~> it would be the one in the hallway going from veggie to the Bud room beautiful white widow hopefully bug-free..
Jeepers Creepers weird ya get those peepers weird ya those eyes

View attachment 1197369

Oldman13

Oldman13

I'm not sure what I'm replying to but I guess I better do it? – – – – the battle continues as I drag my repulsive beaten body across my basement floor!
I looked over my shoulder and I sneer at those bloodthirsty monstrous beings cat crawl around in the other rooms to which they, seemed to have taken over!
I look towards them , with one eye twitching the other squinting, my voice Echoes as I shout out across this very room much like Charlton Heston did as he fell to his knees upon that Sandy Beach and gazed into the eyes of the Statue of Liberty as the symbol of peace slowly but surely was sinking into the Salty Sea! I shout you may have won the battle but the war has just begun! And you will not win the war This I Promise You ! I'll Mend My Broken Bones and sew my ripped flash back together and I will have no mercy upon you Creepy Crawlers! For you are a bunch of Godless creatures! I will not shed not even one tear as I terrorize and Murder you along with your soulless families oh, the light goes dim as I pass out from shear fatigue and pain but I shall return......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom