OldManRiver's 2021 PNW Outdoor Girls - White Widow and Blue Dream

• Thread starter OldManRiver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

My White Widow and Blue Dream girls. Feminized seeds from Nirvana. Started about 4/5, had some troubles with toxic soil from Fox Farms (another batch that had a pH of 7.5), but they are sorted now. Only two plants because my ex-wife and her kids are no longer in the picture, and I don't need much for myself. If we have a good summer, these should be good for a couple lbs each, LOL. They are loving 85* weather.

PXL_20210601_005742571.jpg

Oldmanrivers 2021 pnw outdoor girls   white widow and blue dream 2
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Lookin good bro!
Where in the PNW are ya?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
May 18,1980 remember the day very well.
I was in the 4th grade they sent us home because of the eruption. It got dark because of the ash fall out.
Happy grows my friend.
Looking forward to your progress:)

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Oh you mean Vancouver? Lol.
Yeah haha not sure if it's the water or the educational systems here but the majority of people I've met here remind me of hillbillies back east. Hell, lifers from this town call it Vantucky -- there's even a brewery with the same name.

StankStirr

StankStirr

That's a new one for me but I hear ya on the hillbillies or " Slack jaw hicks " as I refer to them as. Lol.
Nice to hear you're local!

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I haven't heard of anyone being busted in Washington for a rec grow in years. I have a friend who lives down the street from a cop and has been openly growing a couple plants outside every year for the past five years.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
That's a new one for me but I hear ya on the hillbillies or " Slack jaw hicks " as I refer to them as. Lol.
Nice to hear you're local!
Definitely agree with the "slack jaw hicks" being a better term haha some of those are the ones that told me the Vantucky nickname when I first moved up here seven years ago.
I haven't heard of anyone being busted in Washington for a rec grow in years. I have a friend who lives down the street from a cop and has been openly growing a couple plants outside every year for the past five years.
That's reassuring. I had a close call last summer, but luckily the LEO that showed up to the get-together I was hosting stayed in front of the house and didn't walk into the back yard. The fine and jail time is pretty significant, but I imagine for a small personal grow they'd just take the plants and tell the grower don't do it again.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Fourth of July update. They are a little disheveled due to me just putting the netting on.

PXL 20210704 223603506

PXL 20210704 223555818

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Two plants stretching in the ash filled air. About two weeks from rampant flower. Seven feet tall now. Gotta love Oregon.
PXL 20210804 023726290
PXL 20210804 023736739MP

Top Bottom