OMFG Pump didn’t turn on while gone for the weekend

• Thread starter pork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pork

pork

Just got home from a Friday and Saturday out of town. Plants on days 11/12 in flower didn’t get fed/watered for 2 days after a timer bugged out. Just checked my res while the lights are out and noticed all the water I left was still there. Oh fuck. Under green light it’s not looking so hot. About to go in with lights on. Fingers crossed they’ll come back. Any tips or should I be thinking about scrapping it all?

Enforcer

Enforcer

Just hit them really well with the feed and they’ll bounce back just fine. I forgot to plug my pump in once after cleaning and refilling the res. Didn’t notice it for 3 days. Until the plants were very droopy and not happy at all. I ran the pump for enough time to get decent runoff and 2 hours later they looked like nothing happened. One of the great benefits of coco.

pork

pork

I gave them a lot of water last night (3x over the course of the lights on, good run off each time), dropped the feed to about 1/2 strength. some of the plants bounced back pretty good, others already had cripsy leaves and didn't recover from the wilt (about 1/3 of the room....ouch). plan is to continue at half strength, heavy watering for the next day or two. hoping to flush out any salts that dried up in the medium and move on from there...

fingers crossed that since i'm still in stretch i can recover what's left and pull off some decent nuggets...anyone else have something like this happen during flower?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I gave them a lot of water last night (3x over the course of the lights on, good run off each time), dropped the feed to about 1/2 strength. some of the plants bounced back pretty good, others already had cripsy leaves and didn't recover from the wilt (about 1/3 of the room....ouch). plan is to continue at half strength, heavy watering for the next day or two. hoping to flush out any salts that dried up in the medium and move on from there...

fingers crossed that since i'm still in stretch i can recover what's left and pull off some decent nuggets...anyone else have something like this happen during flower?
Haha last grow more than once. Cooked my gelato the worst but it still pulled through even as haggard as it looked. Don't fuck with timers when drinking

20210126 172634
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I would leave them in dark for 24 hr after you water them just so that can de stress after the no show on the timer part . Od

Top Bottom