OMFG seeds & Apes In Space Seeds.

• Thread starter brotherfrombelgium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

So laugh at me all you want...but i just found or rather stumbled on the seed section just now.😆

Anyway, like wow i just love reading about all these exotic strains especially the one's I've never heard of before, the names simply blow me away and the description of them resembles some blurbs reserved for the labels on wine bottles.

I thought to myself when my next grow is finished, it will be time to step it up and try an exotic strain and also a sativa for I've always grown indica strains.

So i saw the OMFG & Apes In Space strains and i know their new but has anyone here grown or smoked them?

Have to say they both sound really good but the OMFG strain I'm tempted to try.🥰

Let me know what strain you think would be best, i think i will have to try them both, AIS sounds like it would be pretty crazy to smoke.

Apes In Space Seeds Description​

Apes in Space is a rare exotic bred by the infamous Exotic Genetix. This strain is an incredible cross between Falcon 9 x Grease Monkey. This lineage includes Girl Scout Cookies, Gorilla Glue, and Original Diesel. Apes in Space offers a a skunk-like, earthy flavour with a bit of spicy peppery exhale.

OMFG Seeds Description​

Runtz, also known as "Runtz OG," is a rare hybrid marijuana strain by Cookies. It's made by crossing Zkittlez with Gelato and is loved for its incredibly fruity flavor profile that smells just like a bag of the sugary candy we all know and love.

Red Pop is an indica strain that took 1st place as live resin in the 2015 High Times Michigan Cannabis Cup. This Afghani cross was named after a well-known Michigan soda and blooms with large rosy calyxes.

Omfg seeds  apes in space seeds
Omfg seeds  apes in space seeds 2
Last edited:
C

Clase

Did you end up pulling the trigger? The omfg looks fn amazing...I have been eyeballing it for a while. I'm currently running strawberry gary from their red pop line. I also just bought dreamfactory and pineapple purple from their bakers dozen drop they just had on the 25th. Exotic and solfire are putting out crazy fire right now!!

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Did you end up pulling the trigger? The omfg looks fn amazing...I have been eyeballing it for a while. I'm currently running strawberry gary from their red pop line. I also just bought dreamfactory and pineapple purple from their bakers dozen drop they just had on the 25th. Exotic and solfire are putting out crazy fire right now!!
Not yet, but yeah i almost drooled all over my laptop when i saw OMFG.

Going to buy them very soon though, will do a grow diary when i do.

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
Lol. Apparently we think along similar lines. I just got done with a run of their Fizzy Drank which was the freebie I got with my Strawberry Gary seeds. Missed out on the pineapple but did pick up the Dream factory. I know some folks that aren't too fond of the red pop line but I disagree.

costanza

costanza

Lol. Apparently we think along similar lines. I just got done with a run of their Fizzy Drank which was the freebie I got with my Strawberry Gary seeds. Missed out on the pineapple but did pick up the Dream factory. I know some folks that aren't too fond of the red pop line but I disagree.
I'm running a dream factory right now. I heard nothing but good things about the red pop line also, was tempted to grab the cherry Cosmo before its sold out

costanza

costanza

Did you ever get those OMFG seeds? I hope so because they are really tough to find right now. I just harvested a dream factory 3 weeks ago, and as soon as I tried some I immediately bought more beans from this breeder. I just started a new grow with 5 of his strains, Dreamsicle ( red pop x cookies n cream), Apes in space, Carmelita ( cream d' mint x grease monkey), Sugar puss ( Cheetah piss x bakers dozen) which was an unreleased freebie, and Runtz s1 which was also a freebie with the red runtz lineup.
here is a pic of the Dream Factory a few days before she got chopped. I had to lie and tell my friends that I ran out a few days ago because once they tried that strain they wouldn't stop bugging me to sell them some and I grow for my own personal use so that pisses them off.

C

Clase

I'm running dreamfactory and purple pineapple right now...just a week since breaking ground. I'm hoping for big things from them. That dreamfactory you got is fn frosty!! That's a beauty! I just got done harvesting 2 phenos of strawberry gary which is the best weed I have ever smoked! I think I kept a thread of growing one or both of them in here...but I can't remember...lol.

I found it https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/strawberry-gary-grow-journal-using-spider-farmer-sf1000.135957/

Last edited:
costanza

costanza

I'm running dreamfactory and purple pineapple right now...just a week since breaking ground. I'm hoping for big things from them. That dreamfactory you got is fn frosty!! That's a beauty! I just got done harvesting 2 phenos of strawberry gary which is the best weed I have ever smoked! I think I kept a thread of growing one or both of them in here...but I can't remember...lol.

I found it https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/strawberry-gary-grow-journal-using-spider-farmer-sf1000.135957/
that Strawberry Gary is very popular, I am eagerly awaiting his Gary Poppins lineup which should be next. I was tempted to grab that power sherb box set for 500 but I have enough seeds to last at least 5 years chilling in my wine fridge so I passed on it. That dream factory was the frostiest plant I've grown yet, it started frosting up around week 3 of flower it was crazy. I just checked out your journal, and that was a nice looking plant. I've used that Geoflora stuff before on a couple grows, its a decent dry nutrient. One of the tips I got when using it was to give the plants a microbe mix every 10 days consisting of 1ml of tribus, 5g of recharge, 1tbsp blackstrap molasses, and 5ml 0-0-1 neptunes kelp. I had really good success with that formula

Last edited:
Top Bottom