OMG I need a Chain Saw

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Well this is what I have been waiting for a grow just like the big boys, took 15 months but it was worth it. My last few grows were OK but this is why I bought all this equipment and have done so much research. Now if only I can do it again. The big difference with these girls is I veged them for 6 weeks in the uc before flipping, I made sure I had a good root growth to support the plant before I flipped them. I also ran veg nutrients for the first week of flower. They are too big LOL I can't even get in there to supper crop anymore. I have a tunnel running underneath to the epicenter so I can add what's needed. This is week 5 and I'm flying, 4 more weeks and I am home free.

Omg i need a chain saw
Omg i need a chain saw 2
Omg i need a chain saw 3

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Lookin great man, UC is a crazy system to run. I went from airstones in totes to a UC with a blue lab guardian. Life is so much more simple now. What strains you runnin

Reactions: mal
Chobble

Chobble

Damn! Everything looks really nice. I keep meaning to play around with UC, and grows like this remind me why ;)

How many weeks into flower are you and what strain is that?

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Practice makes perfect, good job sticking with it and coming out ahead in the long run.

Do us a favor and measure the canopy size if possible. Looks massive.

Mogrow

Mogrow

cool looking setup, glad it's coming together for ya.
peace mogrow

Big Steve

Big Steve

Sweet bejeebus, grats. Hope I can learn to grow like that. :D

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow very impressive. love the stoner tech for hanging light etc. looks similiar to mine nice 42o

T

tipper619sd

killing it man keep up the good work one day i wanna be like you for real

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

The canopy is 9X10 and 4 1/2 H

5 weeks into flower, finish in 4 more weeks for a total of 9 weeks.

The 9 plants are in 30 gal barrels with 2 8" air stones in each one, 4" uniseals, 255 galo with 45 gal res with water. Dutch Master Gold and Big Bud and Overdrive. I also use H2O2 with Zone. 1/2 RO water and run at 75% RH and room temp of 70/85. Res temp is 63 and running at 760ppm, Ph5.9, four 1000w in 8" cool tubes.

I am growing Novocain which is my creation, in other threads I called it #7 which is a cross of NL#5/SSkunk/HashPlant, I like to bread my favorite smokes to see what happens and I hit a home run with this girl. It's my number 1 fav right now. Hits hard and locks you up if you don't move, total couch lock and great pain killer. Lose track of what your saying if you get distracted, can't remember what channel I was on when I change it. Helps me sleep like a log, bit of a hangover in the morn if I hit it to much.

Thanks everyone for stoping by

Peace

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Looking Great Wood.. I am glad to see you banging it out. I have a feeling this is gonna be real nice, I'm in..

Top Bottom