ommp plant limits.

• Thread starter PDX420Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

In Oregon, indoors you can have 6 mature plants and up to 18 non-mature plants right? Is there any difference outdoor? Are the plant limits still the same or are they different? (for 1 patient) Someone told me you could have more plants outdoor, but I haven't found anything backing it up, so I'm asking you all. I thought the limits were the same. if you know, please share. Thanks - PDX

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Should be the same indoor or out and a mature plant = any plant over 1 ft. x 1 ft. in size.

G

Growing247

6 full size plants. What I do is veg them for twice as long as I normally would and grow from seed to get heavier yields. I need to read my paper work but I'm pretty sure you can have 1 pound of cured marijuana on hand and 18 or 21 "starts" (clones under 12" wide or tall. The medical marijuana laws in Oregon are kind of messed up. They need a little bit of work. I think we should be able to grow 50-100 plants. Also,our State has 3 law makers who are ex state troopers trying to change the medical marijuana laws so the police can sit down and read the roster of everyone who has medical marijuana. The police know if they put it to a vote of the people the people would reject it so the State Senate has to do it the sneaky way and "ammend" a law they don't like because it get's in the way of them arresting sick people.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I plan on vegging twice as long also. Cops ARE f*cking sneeky aren't they? -PDX

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

BTW, I think you can have up to 18 ozs (dried) on hand. -PDX

420bliss

420bliss

24oz in oregon, i love it here, some states only let you have an oz, shit, crop one plant and your over the limit

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Yeah, it is 24 ozs. Dont know wtf I was thinking that day.. I was definitely on 1. :banana1sv6:

T

TreFarmer

6 full size plants. What I do is veg them for twice as long as I normally would and grow from seed to get heavier yields. I need to read my paper work but I'm pretty sure you can have 1 pound of cured marijuana on hand and 18 or 21 "starts" (clones under 12" wide or tall. The medical marijuana laws in Oregon are kind of messed up. They need a little bit of work. I think we should be able to grow 50-100 plants. Also,our State has 3 law makers who are ex state troopers trying to change the medical marijuana laws so the police can sit down and read the roster of everyone who has medical marijuana. The police know if they put it to a vote of the people the people would reject it so the State Senate has to do it the sneaky way and "ammend" a law they don't like because it get's in the way of them arresting sick people.

I have looked at the OMMP rules. No disrespect, I think that 6 + 18 is a great plan. 6 poorly grown outdoor should be plenty of meds, for even a year. Six pounds is roughly a quarter a day for a year:)

420bliss

420bliss

I have looked at the OMMP rules. No disrespect, I think that 6 + 18 is a great plan. 6 poorly grown outdoor should be plenty of meds, for even a year. Six pounds is roughly a quarter a day for a year:)

i believe that is an ok limit for someone growing just to smoke(dont see why we have limits, its a fucking plant:mad0233:), maybe get ride of a lil, but what if you wanna breed? thats where the 6 18 sucks, imo i think you should be able to become a registered breeder or something and grow like 100 plants.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

True. How can someone really breed with a 6/18 limit. You need to pick out keepers etc. Would be kinda hard even with just one strain. I'm sure its done, but I bet it sucks for the breeder. -PDX

T

TreFarmer

I fully agree, it should be legal and we should be able to grow acres if wanted. But until it is decriminalized, the thieves etc. give a reason for limits. There is a security issue raiswd by growing vast amounts. If you can rob fields, why grow your own? Not to mention the "extras" that go out to people that shouldn't have access. If weed was as useless as other crops we wouldn't be having this discussion, cause the govs would subsidize weed it instead of corn. Then breeding would be a snap. Except... the pollen from your slacker neighbor that grows shwag grade that blows in from his 50-100 hermies. Until breeders get their shit together, Ill stick with 6+18 ×4 any day! In a populated area seeds would be almost worthless. There could be no garantee on seeds.
If breeders had to go through a worthiness test, this would solve these issues. Until then ill do the best I can while doing small breeding projects with proven stock.
Don't get me wrong, I would like to grow 1000 plants. Hopefully, someday we will. Here's to 1000 of plants!:joint:

G

Growing247

'Ok this is what I do. I veg my plants for 2 months instead of 1. I have 2 veg closets with 6 plants in each one. I LST (Low stress train) that plants as much as pssible to get as many possible bud sites as possible. I grow in a spare bedroom with 2 x1000 watt HPS lights (a EYE HORTILUX for the blue and the SUNMASTER for the orange spectrum). My veg rooms are all T5 lights. I have 2 4x4 ft trays and put 6 plants in each tray. As soon as the plants start budding I already have a bunch of clones of seedling already germinating so I have a perpetual harvest. What I did was get my mother to sign up to the OMMP for severe pain even though she does not smoke marijuana. That way the police raid my pad they will see only 12 budding plants and all is well. I also use a string net stretcheed over the top of the canopy to make the buds get extemely thick. I usually get 15-20 ounce of bud every 9-12 weeks depending on the strains.

jaredman

jaredman

no it is six plants any size and up to eighteen additional starts up to twelve inches tall or wide.

Latest posts

Top Bottom