On deck ...what to grow next?

• Thread starter Malachi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Malachi

Well I am about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks away from the chop of my current grow. My next grow I will be doing things a little different. I am going to build a custom tray that is 3.5' x 4.5'. The tray will be lit up by a pair of air-cooled 600W HPS lamps (75w sq ft.), and fed VIA Ebb and Flow with a Res.

I am currently using rockwool as a grow medium, but I will be switching to a 50/50 mix of coco and hydroton in 2-gallon containers. I will induce flowering immediately and grow in a SOG. I will be growing 24-plants arranged 4x6 in my rectangular tray.

As far as nutes go I will be using GH 3-part supplimented by Floracious Plus, Cal/Mag, Bud Blood (first 2-weeks), Big Bud Powder (peak flowering), Overdrive (Last 2 weeks), and Liquid Kool Bloom.

Ok so thats the details, so now the question is what strain to grow? I will be doing this grow for my first grow thread so I am looking to see what you guys wanna see. In mother form I have: Original White Widow Aka Black Widow, Original Bubblegum (clone only), Himalayan Gold, and a clone only strain that the guy that gave to me called Stars, by the leaf pattern it looks Indica Dominant and gets real crystally.

So what do you guys think? I am leaning towards the Bubblegum because it is one of my favorite strains and I love the high, But will grow whatever you guys wanna see.

Take care, thanks for dropping in - Malachi

t.o.med

t.o.med

sounds good bro i dont know if youve done a 50/50 hydroton coco mix before ive found 60 hydroton 40 coco works better for me. jalisco kid does 70/30 i think but whatever works best for you.bubblegum sounds good is that the indiana bubble gum? the star clone sounds interesting i like seeing new gear. anyway good luck with your next grow.

M

Malachi

No never done the 50/50 before, so a little more hydroton is better for drainage? Thats good info. Yea that is the indiana bubblegum. I got a clone from a real close buddy of mine who grows up in bean town like 8 years ago and have had a mom ever since. I am thinking that is what i am gonna go with.

R

rdbrizz

Hell yea bubblegum do that shit Im trying to get a clone from a friend is really a pain to grow a clone from a old mother?

t.o.med

t.o.med

ya i think youll do better with a 60/40 than 50/50. just make sure to water enough dries out quicker.

M

Malachi

No she clones fine for me, and thanks for the info brah I will def. up the hydroton.

M

Malachi

Ok well bubblegum it is! I cut 25-clones today and fired up the aero-cloner. So after they root I will give the girls 1-week before I put them in the flowering room. I will post pics of the harvest from my current grow when the hatchet comes out.

Top Bottom