On the journey

• Thread starter pilgrim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pilgrim

pilgrim

After two two brain stem strokes I got me a script for psychotropics from the VA. All I wanted! "We can double that!" the doc said, smiling triumphantly. Knowing several folks on them made me look for some other treatment. I landed at a Stroke support meeting where I learned about using plants. Fortunately it was legal in our state. This is about my journey. If I offend, it is by accident so please let it be; in the scope of your life I am likely of little consequence so let it go. When I say something really stupid or outlandish assume I am being facetious and not as stupid as I appear. Thanks ahead for all the sprouts and help!!

Lady bugjpg
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
If it’s aphids it will help but looks like spider mite with the little white dots on leaf surface flip leaf over and scope it out look for little brownish moving slowly on leaf and look for the white eggs if you have them you wil need a white oil treatment . Regards Od .

pilgrim

pilgrim

If it’s aphids it will help but looks like spider mite with the little white dots on leaf surface flip leaf over and scope it out look for little brownish moving slowly on leaf and look for the white eggs if you have them you wil need a white oil treatment . Regards Od .
OH YES! Those little ones I know. Actually those through me for a LOOP! I can tell you that. Turned out that I'd done a sulphur treatment and when I ran a mist in the room the fan that had been on blasted a multitude of small pieces of sulphur that had adhered to the blade. Case solved! It brushes off. Plus then don't usually eat through the leaf just the succulent undercoating where they suck the life from your plants while spreading …. Oooops, sorry I get carried away.

Top Bottom