Ona Gel is some strong ass sh!t

• Thread starter HypnoToad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HypnoToad

On a Gel is STRONG stuff. Holy crap, I think I'd rather smell the weed, but i got this so the weed smell will stop going through the house. My nose is having a cloying citrus orgasm.

Peace,
HT

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
It is strong for sure but damn it works. Toss one in the airbox of your air handler unit or in one of your returns behind the filter for the full house effect....effective as shit.

What about the big 5 gallon bucket of ONA with a 400cfm fan on an airbox? that thing is the shit and then some..

There are alot of products for the cattle and equine industry that work awesome as well, Purina makes a horse stall deoderizer that is over the top badass and cheap, they have it at most feed stores.

Tex

H

HypnoToad

Good to know. Thanks.

HT

I leave the Ona bottle in my closet (it's an open, shallow closet), and take the lid off when I smoke.

N

Nutshell

Ive only used the Ona blocks and they sure do a great job, love the fresh smell.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
its great just tried some myself for the first time love it

H

HypnoToad

Yes, this stuff has me thinking I may NOT need a carbon filter. I can just put some of this stuff next to each exhaust port.

HT

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Drill a bunch of small holes in the lid and then put the lid back on and set somewhere out of site

Tex

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I wouldnt use it as a replacement for a filter.Or else you will be smelling weed and Ona Gel..

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

There are alot of products for the cattle and equine industry that work awesome as well, Purina makes a horse stall deoderizer that is over the top badass and cheap, they have it at most feed stores.

Tex

Thanks TK! I don't know why this hillbilly didn't think of that sooner... (by this hillbilly I mean me; nobody take offense)

S

sfzoo

i use ona gel too, does seem to remind me of a bathroom whenever i catch a whiff..

also, i used it in my drying closet...mistake. Made some of the nugs smell like ona.

G

GroHi

Question for y'all... how do you know the Ona is working?

I have it & spot use it into my vent out area, but whenever I'm around it, all I smell is Ona, just as others here have noticed.

Isn't this just a really strong masking agent?!? Does it really "neutralize" odors?

H

HypnoToad

For me, it does work. Before when i came home, the entire place smelled like weed, now it doesn't. But, your right, the scent of that stuff is strong. BTW, unless they are lying this stuff eliminates odors using the same principals as activated carbon I believe. Regardless, the point is that this is NOT a masking agent.

Peace,
HT

lollipopman

lollipopman

i have to say it mask it, in the room you smell the ona out side you smell the weed and the ona, at first i thought it was the shit but since Ive added alot more plants in flower it ain't working like it did....so in a small grow inviroment works great but in a larger Scala just get carbon filter

H

HypnoToad

Done, and done!!! I have all kinds of goodies in the mail.

HT

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

always wondered if this stuff was anygood......Now i see might not be th best but a great addition ,,,,,some thing to put by your front door ...For unwanted visiters:character0095:

H

HypnoToad

That's seems to be a point in contention among some farmers, but I have only used it to cover the smell of smoking weed, not growing it. I can say it works very well for that. So far I pop it open in my closet, and maybe for 25 to 30 minutes afterward.

HT

R

REGISTRD

always wondered if this stuff was anygood......Now i see might not be th best but a great addition ,,,,,some thing to put by your front door ...For unwanted visiters:character0095:

Exactly what I was thinking!! May have to give it a try!:cool0041:

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Yeah i dont mind giving it a shot .....:sweating during trimming can use all the help i can get:bug

convex

convex

Ona slowly evaporates into nothing ... can't see any odours being adsorbed - it's a glorified air freshener.

If you think Ozone can be a giveaway to a trained nose, don't think that same nose doesn't know what Ona smells like and what is used for.

H

HypnoToad

True, but my roommates know I smoke and don't care. They didn't want the house to stink though, and so in this case, it works very well for me. However, if stealth is key, then this might be a giveaway.

Peace,
HT

Top Bottom