one big room or two divided for 2 gallons and 5 gallons?

• Thread starter Slaya
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slaya

Slaya

Should I divide a big room with a smaller room for the 2-gallon pots and then a bigger room for the 5 gallons or just one big room?its a big room, about the size of a 2 car garage. Also, I have the option of getting babies or teens. What is best if I just want high yields.

Ponky

Ponky

I can probably put 14 lights in there
I would make 25% of the space for a veg room. 5% for the water and stuff. And 35% ÷ 2 for 2 finishing rooms. Run those 2 on a 12/12 flip. Do 8x 600 watt x2. Offset. And then you should have lots of power over head for vegging and climate.

Slaya

Slaya

I would make 25% of the space for a veg room. 5% for the water and stuff. And 35% ÷ 2 for 2 finishing rooms. Run those 2 on a 12/12 flip. Do 8x 600 watt x2. Offset. And then you should have lots of power over head for vegging and climate.
I'll double check on how much power we can use, I'm currently using 6 1000 wat hps's per room until i move into the new place

Last edited:
Ponky

Ponky

I'll double check on how much power we can use, I'm currently using 6 1000 wat hps's per room until i move into the new place
10 600 watts is better for yield. But you could do 20 CMH. It's a good amount. For sure do at least 2 finishing rooms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom