One cola finished first? Other issue?

• Thread starter JDC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JDC

I have one cola off the side of an almost finished auto that looks like it's already in the drying phase. No white hairs left, all leaves are yellow/dry.... The rest of the plant looks to have another week. Any ideas? My only thought is this cola has been in the way hanging off the side and has been handled and bumped/rubbed a lot.

Thinking about cutting off just that branch...

One cola finished first other issue
One cola finished first other issue 2

E9noxis

E9noxis

Rough bud handling? I slap mine around on the regular to build their defenses

E9noxis

E9noxis

I have no idea. I dont break the stems. I just knock the buds around and shake them like things are walking through them. My thought is to boost the defense production.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

I grew a canna tree and one huge branch broke at the base. I taped sand tied it but the branch died and it looked exactly like that.

Madmax

Madmax

It was bud rot. I wouldn't expect this on the outer most cola... Do you think the leaf breakage and excessive/rough handling of that cola led to this? The rest of the plant appears to be fine.

Thanks for your help.
No ..at sometime you might of had a 20% spike in rh over a period between 12-24 hrs . ,or running a little to high. Try and keep it steady..first sign will b a droopy leaf,then it drys out and will b crunchy..hopefully there isnt any more..

J

JDC

I grew a canna tree and one huge branch broke at the base. I taped sand tied it but the branch died and it looked exactly like that.
Hoping that's it then, the rot was clearly started at and was still only surrounding the breakage. The rest of that cola was really probably still good but I just trashed the whole branch to be sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom