One Drops F*%©¢ Up

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Howdy growers and showers here's a bit of training I call fucking up and having to deal with it .... I tossed a few seeds in 2 months back now NL#1 ex william76 and some bag seed that was left here after a party ,long story short was going to try the fim method I think I stuffed that up pretty well so I've been at a crossroads with which pruning style I could use to even make them look half decent so I dove in and stripped the lower branches of and a dab of LST training , haypresto lollipop flat tops .....not my finest work I will admit but hey it's only a stinking weed .🤪👁️👁️👌

One drops f up
One drops f up 2
One drops f up 3
One drops f up 4
One drops f up 5
One drops f up 6
One drops f up 7
One drops f up 8
One drops f up 9
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Luckily you're right brotha....it's just a weed.....and will continue to grow in spite of 99% of the things us humans do to it 🤣👌

Dr.B

Dr.B

I'm trying my hand at a little LST today too! Not too experienced with it but I have an idea of what I'd like the plant to do. ;)

Yours will get through it too! 😉

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I'm trying my hand at a little LST today too! Not too experienced with it but I have an idea of what I'd like the plant to do. ;)

Yours will get through it too! 😉
My best advice is start when there young and I bend the branch’s down on them every day just after they get fed and the branches are supple not turgid with fluid that’s when you will snap them . Done that before and it still grew .... stinking weed .....🤩

Dr.B

Dr.B

My best advice is start when there young and I bend the branch’s down on them every day just after they get fed and the branches are supple not turgid with fluid that’s when you will snap them . Done that before and it still grew .... stinking weed .....🤩
Well, lol, here's what I ended up with... (I know the name of the thread, my f@ck up is off topic) I want her to come straight out on all sides, growing many clones from the newly created lateral space.

IMG 20200608 172550
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Well, lol, here's what I ended up with... (I know the name of the thread, my f@ck up is off topic) I want her to come straight out on all sides, growing many clones from the newly created lateral space.
That’s it that’s how I flatter them out I do it to all the branches it gives then a bit more space to get the ass into top gear nice job DrB caps off Cobba .

KLight03

KLight03

I was just considering trying 1 of my plants with this. Since I haven't yet, please forgive my question if it seems ignorant, because it is. Could you technically manipulate a plant into a Christmas tree shape?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I was just considering trying 1 of my plants with this. Since I haven't yet, please forgive my question if it seems ignorant, because it is. Could you technically manipulate a plant into a Christmas tree shape?
It's possible .

quirk

quirk

Don't know about technical manipulation, but it can be done manually very easily.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Howdy growers and showers here's a bit of training I call fucking up and having to deal with it .... I tossed a few seeds in 2 months back now NL#1 ex william76 and some bag seed that was left here after a party ,long story short was going to try the fim method I think I stuffed that up pretty well so I've been at a crossroads with which pruning style I could use to even make them look half decent so I dove in and stripped the lower branches of and a dab of LST training , haypresto lollipop flat tops .....not my finest work I will admit but hey it's only a stinking weed .🤪👁👁👌
Damn my photography sucks balls lucky I’m a gardener not a pic taker ..... hahaha 🤪😜😧

Top Bottom