One Half Of My Plant Is Budding Beter Then The Other Why

• Thread starter Caosred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Caosred

Caosred

It's just a bit before summer here in Australia and I've got this one plant that has gone into flower and it not time for that here it outside of course and one half of plant is flowering really good the other is taking it time why??and why is it even going into flower this early in season?

One half of my plant is budding beter then the other why
One half of my plant is budding beter then the other why 2
One half of my plant is budding beter then the other why 3
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Is it shaded? And it may reveg once the sunlight hours are at optimum peak. If flowering heck can you build a shade to mimic dark period? You may have early bud to enjoy

Madmax

Madmax

You must b in queensland..you get that on some strains .one branch or 2 will flower earlier than others.you have 5 months in front of you so its all good..not much you can do about it ..ive noticed on mine over the years that it is most times the lowest branch and on the shaded side of plant..you got that in early dude

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

iv had indoor plants were one side looked kinda deficient with much smaller less resinous buds.the only thing i could think on was that there was the odd fungus gnat cutting about.my theory was that strain has specific parts of the root ball that feed certain parts of the plant.like the roots on the left side of root ball feed the left side of the plant instead of all the roots just feeding the whole plant the way u think it would.my thinking was there was a couple of gnat larvea munching on a specific bit of the roots that fed the branches that aren't as good.i could clearly see the difference just by a glance.

Madmax

Madmax

When did you sow the girls Caosred... you sure got them early.hence me saying your in brissy lol.can practically go all year round up there long as you keep the safe from frost..

Top Bottom