One is not like the other.

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

King tut on the left, gelot.og on the right. Tut looks like its not getting enough something. . and then og looks like its getting to much of something. Ppm is stable for 2 days at 220ppm.

Im thinking one of 2 things

Different strands require different ppms lol? Or, my cool mist is on the right side of the tent. The gelot is getting most of the cool mist due to it being closer. I also have a slight vaccum in my tent. I think its causing the mist to escape the tent before making it to the left plant. Its a pretty good vaccum lol.

My ph started at 5.6 and climbed to 5.9, over 3 days, i lowered it back to 5.6

One is not like the other
One is not like the other 2
One is not like the other 3
One is not like the other 4
One is not like the other 5
Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Why ya misting ? Rh? And 200 ppm isn’t enuff for the large plant in the middle

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I think im just going to remove the cool mist unit and place it at the intake outside the room. At least then its evenly distributed in the tent. I would assume that RH will determine a plants ppm requirements. If its getting most of its water from the leafs, it will pull up more nutrients and less water. If rh is low it will want a lower ppm. So being one is close and one is far, i imagine the Tut wants more water and less nutrients, and then og wants less water and more nutrients. Seems it will be impossible for me to get accurate ppms off them like this. I have a feeling the ppm is only balanced because one is taking more and one is taking less. . .

I dont think this can be any other issue than RH. Given I run 2 air pumps into each bucket as a backup, I imagine its getting enough rh through them clay pebbles.

Then if things dont get better ill post here.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Why ya misting ? Rh? And 200 ppm isn’t enuff for the large plant in the middle
Large plant in the middle is left out of this conversation. Its ppm is 750 though.

And yes misting to keep temps low, it does an amazing job. It cools my res's by like 2 degrees. But it only increases rh by like 10%. Im 40% without it. . 50% with it

stltoed

stltoed

I assume these are from seed no? Seeds are funky things. You can take 5 seeds from the same strain... grow them and get 5 very different plants. I posted a chart from Cervantes showing this info. If you didn't see it I'll give it to you.

There's a lot to feeding sometimes relative humidity can be an issue, but I would say it's usually not a driver. I normally see feeding issues for the first time a few days after I've given them too much. But I usually give them 350, 400 PPMs for the first few weeks till topping, then 1000 or so through veg. Flower is around 1000 for a while then no more than around 1200PPMs (usually). If tips burn I lower it. If the plants show positive growth without burn I may push it. This isn't white paper proven, but it works for me. Plants look good, but if I may be so bold... I think I'd feed them a bit stronger and keep them fed... regular res. changes and all that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom