One Less Ripper On The Loose In Colorado

• Thread starter mendel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mendel

A good buddy came by today to see when he could get our trim crew over. His wife is a med patient and they grow her meds in a 20x 60 from farmtek.

At any rate his wife wasnt feeling well and was up late. She woke him up to say his cows were going mad. He runs limousins. We rounded up his cattle last wednesday and he had them at his house waiting on some triticale pasture to grow up a bit before he turns em out on it.

At any rate hes got a bull we call satan. he is 3k lb of pissed off beef. We usually have to throw a couple of ropes on him and drag him into the trailer, him fighting all the way. The bull is loco, in fact he killed a horse 3 yrs ago (actually we killed the horse, he was fucked), when he got the horse and rider down.

So satan and 3 of his buds are in a pen by bros greenhouse. Wife woke bro up and tells him the cows are going ape shit. He went out with a spotlight, and theres some asshole standing on top of a round bale thats in a round bale feeder. Satan is destroying the feeder, the guy is shitting a brick. When he saw my buddy he jumped off the bale and tried to hide behind it, satan got him back up on the bale quickly.

So buddy goes to get his rifle, he was going to shoot the guy off the bale. halfway to the house he came to his senses and goes and get the wife and a camcorder and they stand out there filming this asshole and the bull trying to get to him for like 15 minutes. The fuck was crying and begging my buddy to call the bull off, he told him 'that fucker is crazy he doesnt listen to me'.............lol

They ended up calling the sherrif and when a deputy arrived they opened the gate and ran the bulls into another pen. the guy got down and was arrested. He had a tote bag with a pair of hand shears and a roll of trashbags in it. Actually satan had the bag, it was laying in the pen close to the bale and feeder.

I love a happy ending. We watched the video today when we fed the trimming crew, a good time was had by all.

Last edited:
masshole61

masshole61

Should have gone back to bed,let Darwin figure it out.
Glad you didn't get fucked. Fucking rippers.

M

mendel

I dont have a copy of the video, ill see what I can do. I know he took the camcorder to the sheriff's office yesterday afternoon. Dunno if he left it or brought it home with him.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
A good buddy came by today to see when he could get our trim crew over. His wife is a med patient and they grow her meds in a 20x 60 from farmtek.

At any rate his wife wasnt feeling well and was up late. She woke him up to say his cows were going mad. He runs limousins. We rounded up his cattle last wednesday and he had them at his house waiting on some triticale pasture to grow up a bit before he turns em out on it.

At any rate hes got a bull we call satan. he is 3k lb of pissed off beef. We usually have to throw a couple of ropes on him and drag him into the trailer, him fighting all the way. The bull is loco, in fact he killed a horse 3 yrs ago (actually we killed the horse, he was fucked), when he got the horse and rider down.

So satan and 3 of his buds are in a pen by bros greenhouse. Wife woke bro up and tells him the cows are going ape shit. He went out with a spotlight, and theres some asshole standing on top of a round bale thats in a round bale feeder. Satan is destroying the feeder, the guy is shitting a brick. When he saw my buddy he jumped off the bale and tried to hide behind it, satan got him back up on the bale quickly.

So buddy goes to get his rifle, he was going to shoot the guy off the bale. halfway to the house he came to his senses and goes and get the wife and a camcorder and they stand out there filming this asshole and the bull trying to get to him for like 15 minutes. The fuck was crying and begging my buddy to call the bull off, he told him 'that fucker is crazy he doesnt listen to me'.............lol

They ended up calling the sherrif and when a deputy arrived they opened the gate and ran the bulls into another pen. the guy got down and was arrested. He had a tote bag with a pair of hand shears and a roll of trashbags in it. Actually satan had the bag, it was laying in the pen close to the bale and feeder.

I love a happy ending. We watched the video today when we fed the trimming crew, a good time was had by all.
Ha ha ha what a kool story. Good to see the good guys come out on top with the help of Satan.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hahaha.quality story.

Top Bottom