One mans trash another mans treasure

• Thread starter WannaBeGreenThumbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

Hey guys this is my first time ever attempt to grow something, when I look at 5 of the 6 I'm super happy and feel good for how far I've come, on another site I ran Into some serious haters for trying to bring up the subjet of how to do hydroponic organicly and for misting my cuttings with a great white and hydro guard after they go in the dome 🤷 anyway they got me a lil self concise and I'm wondering 1 are my plants as trash as they say they are and 2 if they are could someone possibly help guide me to bettering then would be appreciated any tips and advice, I'm currently trying defoliating the 6 biggins and opening em up cutting larf etc the best I can.

I know a long ways too go yet but I'm learning and looking to adventure in reading more about using tea's in my res I found a great read earlier from someone posting how to "brew mycos" great day of info for me.

P.s I know about the N def I was guided to o ly use 25 percent of my Lotus nutrients recommended ppm I'm really starting to believe I should be using all 1400 ppm I'm foliar feeding HEAVY (mister) often and at 1k ppm and it's just barley enough to keep the crazy new growth coming from finally flipping into flower

She's had at least 8 weeks of 24 hr straight solid light 600 -900 PAR my c02 ranges from 650 - 1000 medium is coco perlite mix with clay pebble layer over it, I have added my own extra perlite and vermiculite, I feed every 3 4 hours at 6.2 now that I switched to flower, in using led lights hydro guard, silica blast great white and now bloom not sure if I needed too add it soon as I switch to flower or wait till I see it starting to add it my nutrie to label says week 1 .75 a gallon. Thanks in advance

One mans trash amother mans treasure
One mans trash amother mans treasure 2
One mans trash amother mans treasure 3
One mans trash amother mans treasure 4
One mans trash amother mans treasure 5
One mans trash amother mans treasure 6
One mans trash amother mans treasure 7
One mans trash amother mans treasure 8
One mans trash amother mans treasure 9
One mans trash amother mans treasure 10
One mans trash amother mans treasure 11
One mans trash amother mans treasure 12