one more time

• Thread starter negative 1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

negative 1

were giving the williams wonder ix-1 <reservoir>, agent orange, double grape, agent orange, Chemdog D x Snowdog a run this time. some are reveged from the last go round the others are clones. heres where we are as of about a week ago i think.
medium is soil perlite vermeculite with some addatives, guanos lime some other stuff, ph is at 6.6, temps are at77, under a 1000 watt hps, nutes aree guanos, mother earth bloom, humic, fulvic, big bud, carbo load, nirvana, colossal bud blast, pirahna.
neem for spot pest control
plants have been in flower since the second of this month.
i know it's ghetto, i'm just getting back on my feet.
negative 1

One more time
One more time 2
One more time 3
One more time 4
One more time 5
One more time 6
One more time 7
One more time 8
One more time 9
One more time 10
R

Rural_GrowOp

Looking healthy negative 1. Should be a good show. I'll be tuned in bro.

N

negative 1

thanks fellas. need it this time around. i've got a little of everything in there and am hoping to find one strain to grow out at a time. i'm thinking the williams wonder or agent orange for production. anyways i got a ton of beans to sort through too. also i veg under a 400 watt mh and have 6 other strains plus clones working in there. i am hoping to go hydro after this go round and leave the dirt farmin alone for a bit.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
37587d1244736209-one-more-time-6-08-001.jpg

Now thats either the biggest leaf blade I have ever seen. Or your a midget. Either way, top notch.

N

negative 1

funny thing about that leaf blad is it's on a 100% sativa variety, phnom phen clones.
i didn't have a real good yield with em last time but always do better with clones so decided to give em' another round. if nothing this time i'll scrap em. thedouble grape is the exact opposite pure indica from what i can tell it's same as deep purple from tga, funky funky funky nugs but no yield, i got a green pheno and purple pheno im trying to get to better this time but the clones i have of it are growing the same as the seeds did, super super slow, i'll keep this one around though for headies cuz it is some nasty shit.

N

negative 1

heres the happs today, ed em' regular strength feed at ph of 6.6 <organic soil>. took some pics, nt hte greatest photographer but for record keeping sake here goes

P

ProGroWannabe

They look good negative1! As far as that Phnom Phen goes, tie her down so that you get multiple tops. Most of the sativas that I've ran will yield considerably better when trained to produce multiple tops. The more tops the better.

N

negative 1

for records sake, i drenched the soil with distilledwater, trimmed down the agent orange and williams wonder bushes to just the fattest shoots and still have between fifteen and thirty on the two of em. bud sites are setting in nicely now though not as fast as i would like. tomorrow back to feeding as no signs of overfeed are showing. the two gallon bage are a bit small for these monsters but i'm committed now so we'll see what happens to em. i recieved some og kush x sandstorm beans and planted about 15 of em. the other seedlings aren't really seedlings anymore but i dunno what else to call em'.

U

USApotluvr1

Sup Negative1?

Looks healthy, its frustratin' watin' on them to fill out sometimes, huh?! p

N

negative 1

yeah it's most frusterating, but it helps me exercise patience in more of the things in my life so definetly worth it. i'll get some new photos today cuz last night i saw alot of new bud sites. but they are small still :(. good things come...... it's hard cuz theres a mix of indica and full sativa so they grow differently.

N

negative 1

update of the grow, not too much happnin but they are growin fast. stretch has kinda slowed on some but them sativas just keep fighting for dominant meristem positioning. looking good to this point for my ghettoriffic growing.

6 15 437
6 15 429
6 15 420
6 15 440
6 15 419
N

negative 1

6-17

heres whats up today, all thats really different is you can see where the buds are gonna join up on some of em, gave em regular ph'ed water and will feed tomorrow. gonna trin up some more of the scraggly shoots also cuz they arent gonna produce just wanted to make sure what ws what before i axed em' off. they are monster sized now and that i really don't dig but we'll see what happens with em.

6 17 002
6 17 015
6 17 006
6 17 030
6 17 035
6 17 036
P

ProGroWannabe

Ya got some pretty bushes goin there man! Well done.

I hear ya the point of them getting a bit big, but I'd rather have to tie them down than to pray that they'd grow---know what I mean? I'm enjoying the show, thanks!

N

negative 1

yeah some cool cat hooked me up with these beans, and about the not growing check this out, not that i'm complaining too harshly i mean the smoke is supreme just not much of it, these lil guys are the exact same age as every other plant from clone in the grow. <there are three revegges in there>. them phnoms are gettig some seriouse trichome action on em, much more than the last time but like i say, i never judge a strain till i grow out the clones from the seeds that look promising from the original run. i may just have to keep a cutting of oneplant in particular around for ruture workings and such.

6 17 011
6 17 020
N

negative 1

6-20

regular strength feed at 1.0 ec, 6.6 ph. turned em around for light to different parts of the plants. not too much going on. ayways heres sme pics. the phnom phens are getting super tall now gonna have to do some handy tie down work here soon.

6 20 019
6 20 025
6 20 026
6 20 049
6 20 028
6 20 030
6 20 031
6 20 037
6 20 048

Latest posts

Top Bottom