one more time

• Thread starter negative 1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

negative 1

heres tonight. i like the bushes with the blonde strain the best lol! fed at 6.5 tonight to see if maybe i can get something to them that is being held out at 6.6. day 45 i figured it out to be so like 15 days or so on about 2/3 of them and the phnoms are gonna go longer. yeah jro really gets down on them fans. i'm a bit shy on them personaly cuz i look at em like little solar panels that absorb light to make energy for the plant to produce so i'm kinda torn but the light to the budsites seems to be helping a bit. we'll see next time around i'm gonna do a side by side with some removed some semi removed and see what happens.

P

ProGroWannabe

They look like they love ya bro!

As far as the trimming....most strains love it. However, as with eveything else in life, there are exceptions. I know that the PP's that I've ran (not all that many) don't seem to care one way or the other. But the indicas I've ran really seem to respond well. That just makes sense though since the big, more abundant fan leaves on the indicas block lots of light and the thin sativa leaves don't really block much.

Random thoughts.....

N

negative 1

7-19

started to flush some of them. fed the others. leaves are rusting out on one strain in particular. ditchin it after this round so aint no thang. brewed motherearth with guano and molasses, a touch of humic, fulvic, and nirvana. also a lil big bud at 1/4 strength. stackin and packin now. got a couple good close ups <for me anyways> with a magnifying glass.

N

negative 1

heres a couple buds off 4 plants i took down. they been drying for 4 days in this picture. nice golden color to the triches the whole way around. sorry for the lack of updates, noones really watchng though so ehhhh wtf!

DSC09725
DSC09739
DSC09740
DSC09732
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Naa bro, theres plenty of people watching, just not much saying shit.
Fine journal, with some excellent plant and bud shots.. keep it up bro!

W

woodie1369

That re veg plant is f**king huge, dude !!!! Nice ghetto grow lol!!!NOo really nice plants guy!!

N

negative 1

heres a couple more pics from last night. they are the lively plants. well the beast bushes anyways. the first will be williams wonder ix-1, followed by agent orange pheno 1 smells identical to absolut mandarin vodka, followd by a couple close ups of pheno 2 of agent o which is my keeper. the top cola is tiny on this plant but i didn't get a large plant shot of it. it is super duper frosty though. i mean even the big fan leaves have thriches 3/4 of the way up them and they are big. the real big pheno 1 has a spot on the main stem where the three biggest branches all spiral out within 1/2 an inch or 1 1/2 cm i think is the translation or close. anyways where they all come out split under the weight of the huge buds/branches and i taped it and tied it up to stand straight and this is why some of the fans look droopy i tink. this happened four days ago and one small branch died off so i think the rest are gonna live. the last pic is a couple of plants leaning on eachother for upport cuz i did enough bondage to last a month last night.

DSC09763
DSC09743
DSC09757
DSC09758
DSC09759
P

ProGroWannabe

There's plenty of us watchin ya do your thang bro. Keep up the good work bro.

N

negative 1

well the numbers are in and the total is 14 zips. not too high but could be worse all things considerd. i'll try and get pictures of some buds. they are super nice and sticky. thanks for stopping in and watching me do my thing. i'm gonna take a small break for awhile and take a vacation i think.

N

negative 1

yeah were gonna head down to the georgia tennesee area and chill for a week or so. i'm on break from school till the end of this month and figure since the timing all seemed to work out for this that were gonna do it to it. o yeah virginia beach also can't forget that
gotta witness more asses than i can shake a stick at!

P

ProGroWannabe

Hehe yeah more asses than you can shake a *ick at, is more like it....lol.

Top Bottom