one more time

• Thread starter negative 1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

negative 1

6-22

ph at 6.58, regular feed plus a lil extra mother earth and budswell guano. colossal bud blast foliar. trimmed suckers off to keep the colas pumping. etc. day 20 of flwer. a third of the way for half of em now a little more time for the other half. this is the last timei run multiple strains at once.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey negative1!

Those girls are fillin' in fast, will turn into fat ladies in no time! Nice job! p

N

negative 1

thanks man. i'm trying my best to keep the juices flowing through them this time around. i'm gonna flush em' out good tonight though i see in some of em' they are getting the cooked leaf ends and i usually try to avoid that. hit em' pretty hard last night with the food so i'm hoping for no too major of a setback. i recently switched ph levels for better nutrient uptake and it is workig so i need to back off a bit on the food me thinks. thanks for the stop in though.mch appreciated.

N

negative 1

picture update, ph is 6.6 on the runoff, distilledwater for them tonight. looking allright to me so far, the phnom phens are a phenominal strain from clone, from seed i was sketchy about them. now i love em'! all in all i'm satisfied so far. nothing is perfect with this grow so i don't expect perfection from the yield. i need mention too that my grow room has less than optimal upkeep on the cleaning. i won't make excuses and will say it is my laziness. however if it were at my house it may be diferent. excuse the mess i will work on cleaning it up in the very near future.

6 24 007
6 24 008
6 24 014
6 24 016
6 24 005
6 24 006
P

ProGroWannabe

They're really lookin good man. I'll be anxious to see what you can do with the PP's. I think it's a great strain, if ya like sativas, anyway.

N

negative 1

dude i ove the phnom its a resin bomb. the phenos i kept are a little different than eachother but i got it narrowed down now. sorry for the lack of updates i've been a little busy i got half the mess cleaned up. waterd them tonight to be fed tomorrow. some of the plants streched a bit and were culled for lack of performance i figure more light for the rest. maybe make some early hash with em or something. smells are getting nice now with so many different strains the aroma is delectible. heres some shots.

7 4 008
7 4 020
7 4 007
7 4 015
7 4 030
7 4 033
7 4 038
7 4 045
7 4 046
P

ProGroWannabe

Man you damn sure picked some good ones! A couple of those are really stackin up NICE!

BTW.....your hair is way too pretty for a dude....^ lol.

N

negative 1

lol, for real my hair is that long. but thats my girl in the picture. thats the 2nd pheno of the agent orange i kept, gonna pitch it after this run and stick with the one i post tonight. the 2nd, 5th, 7th and 8th are the phnoms i kept also gonna be keeping the both of em. fed the girlies tonight at ph of 6.6 and this time around i switched from the iguana organic to the mother earth cuz i liked what i saw in another grow of yours. i'm hooked for sure. talk about resin production. i also gave up on alot of the addatives and now basicaly stick to humic, fulvic, colossal bud blast, carbo load,big bud and mother earth. still might sound like alot but take out a bunch cuz i had like 4 more i was using. her

7 5 004
7 5 007
7 5 009
7 5 022
7 5 037
7 5 024
7 5 032
7 5 028
7 5 026
7 5 035
N

negative 1

tonight was a light feed of met bloom just cuz they looked like they could use it. ph in line at 6.6 and loving it.never thought .3 higher could make such a differance, live and learn i guess. i'm getting staks on the phnoms now that are getting me excited. started some seeds that are a cross of og kush x sandstorm called caliban kush. also some trinity x startrain and double purple doja x sour diesel we'll see what happens. the calibans are gonna go outside around august 10 th for flowering and the other two are gonna be cloned for further selection. might keep a couple of the calibans too if they look good. ditching the double grape, williams wonder and pheno 1 of the agent orange. moving forward with both phnom phens, the sr 71 purple kush x appalachia, agent o pheno 2 and hopefully some new gems of the planted beans. the grow is on day 35 of flower tonight and look good enough for me. again i don't expect perfection this time cuz i havent been able to provide near perfect conditions, close but not quite, always room for improvement. thanks for tuning in.

N

negative 1

the usual, stopped feed and flushed, i was a bit uncomfortable with the tip burn getting a little bigger than i am used to. good news is less nutes, less money spent. ph 6.6 i figured out how to rotate the pics so they don't look so funky. here they are.

7 8 001
7 8 014
7 8 015
7 8 018
7 8 023
7 8 028
7 8 030
P

ProGroWannabe

Right on bro! Your rockin and rollin. I can't wait to get my garden back up to speed.

That SR71 x Appalachia should really kick some ass. The Appalachia is some nicely potent meds and yields hella-nice. Then you add in the SR71 look and taste to that.....wow. Is this cross in seed form or is it a clone that you acquired?

Keep it real brutha!

N

negative 1

heres the update. starting to swell, getting excited. super frosty buds are forming and i'm happier than a pig in a pile! watered tonight just water at ph of 6.6. second to last pic is the sr 71 appalchia cross super frosty and looking like a solid yielder. this is my kinda plant, takes some abuse and rolls with it. super hard dense nugs, give someone a concussion hard. the pistils are how i like not too big and wirey like antennas thin ad fine. the Chemdog D bubba 98 cross i think is a good representation of a mix of the two cuz i can't really make out which parent it takes after more but it is funky as hell. and the phnom phens are gorgeous. the frostiesst of em all and the one pheno is stacking up huge while the other has nugs as dense as the purple kush appalachia. very impressive.

N

negative 1

* the Chemdog D is a cross with Snowdog not bubba 98, those are next run. the pics in order are Chemdog D x Snowdog first two, three is phnom phen, four is an agent orange pheno 2, fifth is phnom phen, sixth is purple kush x appalachia, seventh is a small group shot.

N

negative 1

7-14 heres the show tonight. fed at 6.6 quarter strength. sorry am tired tonight so not much to say.

N

negative 1

oh forgot this gem! this plant is probably five feet tall and just as big around. the strain is agent orange and is a beast. thinking this will be mall harvest in itself. couldn't fit the whole plant in the frame of the camera.

P

ProGroWannabe

Dayuum, what did you do to get that agent orange plant so big? That thing is a monster!

N

negative 1

its a reveg! when i cropped the last time i left this one with all the buds on it except the tops and then placed it back in veg. vegged it for two months after that and then threw it back into flower. i'm tinking this one should yield quite a bit. i don't lilke to make estimations but to say over a qp would be safe on this one i hope. i've never grew a plant out this large before indoors and i got thre of em basicly this size this time so i'm hoping for a good crop mixed in with the other "normal" sized plants that are a little shorter just trimmed down to two or three shoots for colas mainly.
heres some pics from tonight, i usually try and get em every other day but since i was there i figured what the heck why not

P

ProGroWannabe

Looks like quite the jungle in there man. A qp is a lot of bud from one plant. Be proud of that, dude!

N

negative 1

the second and third from last are the sr71 x appy. this fahkin plant is amazing. i'm awful at describing smells in herb but in this one it is so sweet like grapes <and i hate to associate grapes with purple strains because it is so obvious that purple weed means your already thinking purple fruits in your head, this is just my opinion however.> and kinda caramel that i could shit a twinkie! love the garden this time, the plants are much bigger than i am accustomed to but i'm havin fun with em'. i trimmed a ton of the fan leaves off as described in a thred by jro to see what was the deal with a little bit of his methodology. i'll get down tomorrow again to see whats going on. peace and thanks for stoppin!

P

ProGroWannabe

Yeah jro has really fine-tuned the ideology of trimming fans. I've done it for a long time, but he really gets down to the nitty-gritty with his method.

Top Bottom