One of my clones wilted over

• Thread starter JohnUFC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JohnUFC

Its not really a big deal, but I get annoyed when I do stuff that affects my plants. I think it was way too saturated and wilted over and now is slowly dying. Im trying to save it. Any one have any ideas to save it. I tried putting it in a dry cell tray and dome but no luck yet
Thanks everyone

I

Indica~tor

Hey there John, well if what you say is true about it being waaay too saturated then I dont think the dome is gonna help any tbvh. Is there any way you can see what the roots look like? Are they white and healthy? Are there any roots yet? What kind of medium are you using to get em started? And finally, what are you feeding them?
Peace, Indi

J

JohnUFC

Hey there John, well if what you say is true about it being waaay too saturated then I dont think the dome is gonna help any tbvh. Is there any way you can see what the roots look like? Are they white and healthy? Are there any roots yet? What kind of medium are you using to get em started? And finally, what are you feeding them?
Peace, Indi
Oh yeah its all rooted I was waiting to plant it just ran out of room. Some are white some are gettin off white. I have others to replace that was just the last of that particular strain. And im feeding them GH micro bloom with Root excelerator in rapid rooters. I think what happened is that when i started to take some babies out of the tray it may have been drawn towards the heavier side and this one was in the corner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom