one of my girls are sick!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter oweddawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oweddawg

I germinanted three seeds about the first week of April. they have taken every mistake my inexperienced first timer hands have thrown at them from over watering to when I tried to flower them due to my inexperience I keep turning the regular room light on when I came home from school at 10 at night not knowing it too would make the palnt think it is day light. anyway I put the trio back on 24 hr light to let the them readjust to veging and then try again in a couple of weeks. I woke up to one of them with leaves turning white and brown looks almost like a bird took a crap on them. here is her vital info:
soil ph=5.8 to 6.0
H20 ph=6.5
soil= fox farms ocean forest
floral blend compost tea= evry watering
fox farms grow big 6/4/4 = evry other watering
John Coltrane/led zepplin/Sabbath/miles davis playing 24/7

I hope you guys can see the pics clearly enough please help I know there will losses but I am actually attached to the little thing help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oweddawg

Image 046jpg
Image 047jpg
Image 050jpg
Image 051jpg
Image 052jpg
Image 054jpg
G

GigZ-16

Why such an acidic soil? Throw in some Dolomite lime to act as a buffer, see if that helps. Your soil pH should be neutral I believe.

Is it starting on the new growth or the oldest leaves?

R

robbiedublu

I agree with gigz, I think your ph is too low for soil. If they like zep and black sabbath maybe they don't like coltrane or vice versa :D

O

oweddawg

it turns out she had nute lock from too little nutes. after watering and feeding her she perked right up. and i am working getting the soil ph down.....:fixed:

Latest posts

Top Bottom