One of my girls needs help.!

• Thread starter Gkush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gkush

Hi, I got one of my girls on deep trouble I think. I’ve been a cannabis enthusiast for many years now and this year I decided to start growing my own to have the freedom of consuming the strains that works for me the best. I have several plants of couple different strains but I have a blue mendo plant that is not doing good at all. I’m growing it outdoors on soil and I made a mixture of soil, worm castings, chicken manure and kelp meal on the soil to get them nutrients. I transplant 3 medium size plants with that mixture and 5 small ones and 7 of them are doing great except one of them. Maybe she’s getting nuts burn? Hopefully some of you guys can help me save my girl.

One of my girls needs help
One of my girls needs help 2
One of my girls needs help 3
One of my girls needs help 4
One of my girls needs help 5
KingsCropCannabis

KingsCropCannabis

How long has it been in the black container?
It looks like it has been overwatered as the fan leaves are all very droopy downward.
Also I believe you might need some more phosphorus!
What sources of phosphorus did you use when amending your soil?
If there are none in the soil & you aren’t feeding the plant through watering or foliage spray then the deficiency will only get worse and further mess up nutrient uptake

G

Gkush

She’s been there for 3 weeks. The only source of phosphorous that add to the soil was worm castings, maybe that wasn’t enough.? That plant is been very fragile since day 1. What you recommend to balance the phosphorous on the plant.? Also do you think can be a ph problem.?

thank you for your help.!

Top Bottom