One of my ladies is falling behind?

• Thread starter RedBeard3.14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RedBeard3.14

RedBeard3.14

Hello everyone, this my first post here.
so I have two ladies ( critical orange punch fem seeds from Dutch Passion) growing in organic soil (not the best soil I have to say) which I prepared with some organic bat guano a couple of weeks before transplanting. They weren’t fed too much during veg just some organic all purpose generic liquid feed every now and again and then a top dressing of guano once a month ish. They’re in a fridge unit I prepared and are under the Mars Hydro TS600.
One of the ladies has always been the weaker plant quite noticeably, and now 5 weeks since flipping to flower it has become more noticeable (plant on the right). She not stacking like her sister is and her trich production is lagging behind, I’ve also noticed when tending to the canopy that she hasn’t hardened off like her sister has like she feels softer and bendy where her sister has become stiff and I can really feel she is in full production. If anyone has any suggestions or experienced this too I would love to hear from you.
Thanks guys

One of my ladies is falling behind
One of my ladies is falling behind 2
One of my ladies is falling behind 3
One of my ladies is falling behind 4
One of my ladies is falling behind 5
One of my ladies is falling behind 6
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Unless they are clones you can expect some variance. Not all children grow up to be the exact same size and height.

RedBeard3.14

RedBeard3.14

Unless they are clones you can expect some variance. Not all children grow up to be the exact same size and height.
True, my kids certainly aren’t anything like each other, well apart from my twin boys 😂
It’s the resin production I am mainly looking at but she is still producing so just going to keep an eye on her and perhaps give her a few extra days over her sister if needed.

sambapati

sambapati

Thanks dude :) it actually works quitwe well too though a bit on the small side
Red -- looking pretty good from here...have you used some foliar sprays to increase the plant's strength? Have you used milk or aloe juice? It could also be just one of those variables. All humans are 99% the same genetically --- I wonder what percentage plants that are the same genus are identical...Thanks for sharing

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yes u sometimes end up with a runt, I'm running 4 assed monkeys, ie gorilla glue #4 x grape crinkle, 1 looks like reg gorilla glue, the other is much larger but they do what they want.

bakey34

bakey34

I'm new to growing weed but this can be seen with growing veggies as well. I usually plant more than I need and cull the weeklings after their 3rd set of leaves. I fully understand we ain't out here just tossing weed plants lol but similar concept. Some seeds are just stronger than others. 🤷‍♀️

sambapati

sambapati

I'm new to growing weed but this can be seen with growing veggies as well. I usually plant more than I need and cull the weeklings after their 3rd set of leaves. I fully understand we ain't out here just tossing weed plants lol but similar concept. Some seeds are just stronger than others. 🤷‍♀️
True that, you keep the strongest...and the weakest move to Florida

Latest posts

Top Bottom