One of my plant looks burnt

• Thread starter Nooby701
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nooby701

Nooby701

Hey, so once again another rookie mistake, I’m not sure on what I did wrong but a couple of my 2-3 week flowering plants look as if they were burnt by the nutrients I gave them, im not sure if that’s what it is but it’s my best bet. And also the base of the flower are turning purple? Please let me know what it could be and if there’s a fix, thanks in advance! Also not sure on the name of the nutrients, but will post picture below.

One of my plant looks burnt
One of my plant looks burnt 2
One of my plant looks burnt 3
One of my plant looks burnt 4
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Don't worry about the purple flowers — the plant is going to have purple-calyx flowers due to genetics.

The hooking leaves is from too much nitrogen (N). Water without nutes and let the water drain out the bottom of the pot. N is very soluble in water, and can be washed out (not the case with many other nutes). The extra N may also create a problem with other nutrients.

Your fertilizer looks like typical garden fertilizer. What is the analysis? That is, what are the 3 numbers on the bag or box? You should see something like 10-10-10 or 5-2-4 or whatever. What do you see?

Whatever garden fertilizers recommend you apply on the bag or box, use about 1/4 of that amount on Cannabis, until you see how it reacts.

Nooby701

Nooby701

Don't worry about the purple flowers — the plant is going to have purple-calyx flowers due to genetics.

The hooking leaves is from too much nitrogen (N). Water without nutes and let the water drain out the bottom of the pot. N is very soluble in water, and can be washed out (not the case with many other nutes). The extra N may also create a problem with other nutrients.

Your fertilizer looks like typical garden fertilizer. What is the analysis? That is, what are the 3 numbers on the bag or box? You should see something like 10-10-10 or 5-2-4 or whatever. What do you see?

Whatever garden fertilizers recommend you apply on the bag or box, use about 1/4 of that amount on Cannabis, until you see how it reacts.
Thanks! Really appreciate it

Top Bottom