one of my weed plants is very wierd to me and i didn't find anything looking like it

• Thread starter weedfordepression
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weedfordepression

weedfordepression

One of my weed plants is very wierd to me and i didnt find anything looking like it
One of my weed plants is very wierd to me and i didnt find anything looking like it 2
One of my weed plants is very wierd to me and i didnt find anything looking like it 3
One of my weed plants is very wierd to me and i didnt find anything looking like it 4

the first plant is here to show that the other one is doing great now , you can see the marks of an early fuckup by me , stopped a certain nutrient that wasn't supposed to be used early that gave my baby nutrient burn , just me being dumb. the second one is the one i'm worried about , they where planted at the same time , the second one is not growing since one week at least and has very wierd , large and thick leaves growing too close to one another . can you guys give me some advices or hints to understand if my baby number 2 is a mutant or i'm just bad ?

strain : black domina by sensi seeds

setup : smol fan but effective 'monkeyfan'
small grow tent 160x60x60cm i think, by 'blackboxsilver '
120w LED grow light 'hps killer'
dehumidifier for when it goes up from 70 % humidity
temp and humidity monitor , i keep it around 50 to 70 % humidity and between 22 to 25 degrees CELCIUS SORRY IM FRENCH (or 71 to 77 fahrenheit)
PH 6.5
clear water for now
platinium grow medium ' all mix'

weedfordepression

weedfordepression

looks like an indica. And looks normal. Likely just phenotype variation.
it is 95% indica , so yeah i'm probably just too worried for no reason , is it normal that it grows way slower than the other one in the same conditions ?
if it is not obvious enough , it's my second grow , got very great teaching but now i'm on my own and i'm probably the most worried grower in existence

Last edited:
Cypress66

Cypress66

View attachment 1178750View attachment 1178751View attachment 1178753View attachment 1178754
the first plant is here to show that the other one is doing great now , you can see the marks of an early fuckup by me , stopped a certain nutrient that wasn't supposed to be used early that gave my baby nutrient burn , just me being dumb. the second one is the one i'm worried about , they where planted at the same time , the second one is not growing since one week at least and has very wierd , large and thick leaves growing too close to one another . can you guys give me some advices or hints to understand if my baby number 2 is a mutant or i'm just bad ?

strain : black domina by sensi seeds

setup : smol fan but effective 'monkeyfan'
small grow tent 160x60x60cm i think, by 'blackboxsilver '
120w LED grow light 'hps killer'
dehumidifier for when it goes up from 70 % humidity
temp and humidity monitor , i keep it around 50 to 70 % humidity and between 22 to 25 degrees CELCIUS SORRY IM FRENCH (or 71 to 77 fahrenheit)
PH 6.5
clear water for now
platinium grow medium ' all mix'
Great strain and the original source I believe they are looking nice and they will all be different from each other in most cases they are from seed?seeds can be very different from each other in their growth sometimes they are very uniformed and similar and that’s what I have learned and I have grown from seed always have been growing clones for a few grows and they have always been the same as the mother in every way and I think that is a good way for you to grow and be able to be fairly sure you get your plants the same as the mother as long as it’s a keeper but that’s not gaurenteed you are going to get variations with seeds unless you’re buying them from the best sources and they are not going to be cheap but I don’t pay much for them that I will have to be thinking about I have paid at the most £6.00 per seed and I have been happy with the results I think it’s a gamble and they will never really disappoint you just have different growing patterns they can lean to one of the strains of the cross that you have sorry for rambling on the plants look fine they will be needing a feed soon. .? You will enjoy the day you smoke this plant very strong and tasty smoke good luck with your garden and I’ll be sure to keep an eye on it peace ✌️

weedfordepression

weedfordepression

Great strain and the original source I believe they are looking nice and they will all be different from each other in most cases they are from seed?seeds can be very different from each other in their growth sometimes they are very uniformed and similar and that’s what I have learned and I have grown from seed always have been growing clones for a few grows and they have always been the same as the mother in every way and I think that is a good way for you to grow and be able to be fairly sure you get your plants the same as the mother as long as it’s a keeper but that’s not gaurenteed you are going to get variations with seeds unless you’re buying them from the best sources and they are not going to be cheap but I don’t pay much for them that I will have to be thinking about I have paid at the most £6.00 per seed and I have been happy with the results I think it’s a gamble and they will never really disappoint you just have different growing patterns they can lean to one of the strains of the cross that you have sorry for rambling on the plants look fine they will be needing a feed soon. .? You will enjoy the day you smoke this plant very strong and tasty smoke good luck with your garden and I’ll be sure to keep an eye on it peace ✌️
yes it's two black domina seeds from sensi , i don't do clones for now ( limited space and odor since i live in an hypocrite country where it's illegal) i can only afford two plants without being detected , now that you guys helped me and thank you so much for this pointed me out it's normal and probably just a pheno difference i know it's normal but its still wierd to me how one looks like a 70indica/30sativa hybrid and the other looks like a normal 95% indica black domina , i can keep updating for the end of growing stage and mid then end flowering stage if you guys are intersted to see how a lone young man can handle an illegal sleeping room grow lol. thanks again for the support !

weedfordepression

weedfordepression

the first two pictures are from the baby n°1 , did the first topping / pinching , recovered in 1 day , did not seem to be even be barely stunted by this , definitly a strong one :D the n° 3 pic is from the second plant that i was smh worried about , did not top already will wait for a bit of more knots even tho she looks healty (trying to make her catch up to the other one) currently they both are on 20 % water , 20 % good conditions and 60 % pure love ! next update when they look like bush hopefully :D keep it green

20211017 1939391
20211017 1939461
20211017 1939511

Latest posts

Top Bottom