One off 'organic' Cheese

• Thread starter Arti.chokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Arti.chokes

Hi All. A couple of weeks ago i was given a bud of Cheese, this was so different to my own, where mine is cheesy/skunky/diesel oil smelling this bud was sweet smelling and sweet tasting but both a similar full on body high, the guy informed me it was the same genetics as my own but had been grown in compost and fed only Humigro(never used it) and Liquid seaweed (swear by it) Almost everything i grow is as much for the flavor as the high and so wanted to start some of these his way, I swapped 6 Kali-mist clones for 6 of his cheese and set about growing them to 15 inch in 11LTR pots, after a few days i had a problem, yellow leaf on all fans and the start of necrosis on a few, it took me a couple of days making sure of the problem and the right cure as i never had this with my other grows, I eventually sorted what was a Mag deficiency with foliar feeds of Epsom salts and adding to the feed. The plants are now in great condition although they are a little taller than i would have liked due to the Mg problem, all 6 are 18/19 inches now and i started my 12/12 cycle Saturday night, could anyone tell me of any organic feeds, PH levels and any other advice for this type of grow, my medium is now 6.4, i am using Maxi-crop seaweed extract and starting to use some liquid feed from my wormery, the worms get all my trimmings and produce a nice dark liquid feed. Apart from the Mg problem the veg cycle has gone well and the compost (my own) has provided all they needed but i know they will need a supplement for the bloom stage. Thanks in advance Art C.

Latest posts

Top Bottom