One plant drooping, rest are fine

• Thread starter Kl420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kl420

Kl420

Hello guys, I have six c99 x blueberry plants growing. They were all planted at the same time 16 days ago.
Using 2 BestVA 600W led lights.
Temps between 78 and 85°F through out the day.
RH ranges between 55 and 75.
Medium :soil

So five out of the six plants are doing pretty well but one has been drooping like sad for three days now. Does seem to almost recover during the day time but by the time I wake up in the morning it'll be drooping again. Some say it's an overwatering problem but seems like other will also be facing the same problem then no? It has stopped growing as well since then. If anyone has a clue please help out, so sad to see her like this.

Also haven't added any extra nutes yet

One plant drooping rest are fine
Kl420

Kl420

Hello guys, I have six c99 x blueberry plants growing. They were all planted at the same time 16 days ago.
Using 2 BestVA 600W led lights.
Temps between 78 and 85°F through out the day.
RH ranges between 55 and 75.
Medium :soil

So five out of the six plants are doing pretty well but one has been drooping like sad for three days now. Does seem to almost recover during the day time but by the time I wake up in the morning it'll be drooping again. Some say it's an overwatering problem but seems like other will also be facing the same problem then no? It has stopped growing as well since then. If anyone has a clue please help out, so sad to see her like this.

Also haven't added any extra nutes yet

20210823 125735
Top Bottom