One plant turning light green

• Thread starter Bossman71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bossman71

I’m currently on day 53 from seed on two white widow auto flowers from ILGM. One plant is looking really good and healthy with nice growth. The other has slower growth and has a lighter color. They are both in 3 gallon fabric pots with 80% happy frog and 20% perlite for the medium. After week 3 I started to use the fox farm trio big bloom and grow big at 1/2 strength. When I saw white pistols around week 5 I included tiger bloom. I’m running a viperspectra xp1000 led light that is currently 15” above tallest part of plants. One plant I’ve been feeding every other water and the other I feed every water since nutrients are a new thing for me and I wanted to experiment. I just checked my run off PH and one plant was 6.5 in and 6.4 out the other was 6.5 in and 6.3 out so I don’t think I have a PH issues in the medium. I usually water when the pot gets light and the soil is dry to my first knuckle. Since the medium PH is good I shouldn’t be experiencing lock out right? Could it be that the lighter colored plant is more hungry and needs more nutrients? I recently started to add cal mag in the last feed. I also used plain PH water on the last two watering of the plant that is lighter. Any advice would be great. Thank you.
One plant turning light green
One plant turning light green 3

One plant turning light green 2

PK1

PK1

Supporter
she can deffinitly take a bit more nutrients. When was the last time you water them? it look underwatered

B

Bossman71

Watered both on Friday with enough run off to check the PH of that too. The greener plant in the back I used nutrients. The lighter one in the front no nutrients since I was concerned the nutrients were building up too much causing lock out but both run offs were fine. After taking the picture today I actually watered the lighter one with nutrients this time since I was thinking it looked thirsty and pot was lighter and top soil was dry. Stuck a finger the soil too. The one in the back I left alone. There are more bud sites and leaves on the lighter one so thinking it may need feeding more then the other.

B

Bossman71

Maybe increase to 3/4 strength on the nutrients instead of 1/2 strength on the plant that is lighter

Top Bottom