One strain thriving and one fucked

• Thread starter Oldmateslim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldmateslim

Oldmateslim

Ok guys im having an issue ive never encountered in all my years of indoor growing cannabis and was wondering if someone can help.

I am running 2 flowering rooms with some indica dom green crack and for 3 generations of clones all has been well, aside from its trash performance in veg compared to most (it makes up for it in flower so this has been negligible till now)

My current run of clones are just not performing at all, yellow leaves and purple outlines, purple woody stems, purple tips etc.

I have had super cold and dry conditions so ive had to put my lights on 24/7 usually run 1 led but im now using 2 vipar 300s about 26" away so i dont hurt the small plants additionally I have added a seedling tray of water to the ground and daily soaking a towel and hanging it up in there is giving me a persistent source of humidity and its been between 23c and 28c and around 50% humidity for a few days. (Not ideal but ive vegged in worse before)

I have a white widow seedling in there and that was negatively affected by the cold too but now that its all been somewhat ammended its the only plant thriving!

I thought after a couple days of warmth id flush them all with phd water to start again with feeds as they were looking better, the next day I fed a 1ec mix of a+b and seasol and that overwatered them a bit but within 12 hours the ww had bounced back and growing with vigor while the gc just keeps getting worse!

Can genetics fuck out over time? I don't wanna scrap the gc yet but if i can't pull these girls through to flower im fucked and will have to run all ww next run which will be significantly delayed or buy new seeds that im familiar with or pop the 2 gc seeds i still have.

Can someone help? Pics below

One strain thriving and one fucked
One strain thriving and one fucked 2
One strain thriving and one fucked 3
Oldmateslim

Oldmateslim

The roots are all thick white and healthy on all plants too.

Oldmateslim

Oldmateslim

Anyone? I know its a complicated poorly worded question but I am stumped. Could it be changing from fluro to leds?

Top Bottom