@Onedrops 2020 /2021 Summer grow outdoor op .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Do you flush out your soil mixers before you plant into?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Never thought about it .

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
18/9/20 G'day growers and growettes here's the start to my summer outdoor backyard gorilla grow op .First off the soil mix I'm using is a great inexpensive pro mix my older Sister grows in she's been growing 20 more years than I have and always amazes me with her buds she produces , so I'll give her mix a whirl 25 kg bag to 5 lt bag perlite 5 lt bag Coco mix well chuck it in the air pots I get from work got stacks so never run out of them . One Drops tip always wash out the potting mix with fresh water once or twice before you plant into this helps the plant not get such a big shock and makes the mix not so hot in N don't forget in growing outdoors and Air is 78% Nitrogen see where in going with this ..... Regards od .

Onedrops 2020 2021 summer grow outdoor op
Onedrops 2020 2021 summer grow outdoor op 2
Onedrops 2020 2021 summer grow outdoor op 3
Onedrops 2020 2021 summer grow outdoor op 4
Onedrops 2020 2021 summer grow outdoor op 5
Slap

Slap

18/9/20 G'day growers and growettes here's the start to my summer outdoor backyard gorilla grow op .First off the soil mix I'm using is a great inexpensive pro mix my older Sister grows in she's been growing 20 more years than I have and always amazes me with her buds she produces , so I'll give her mix a whirl 25 kg bag to 5 lt bag perlite 5 lt bag Coco mix well chuck it in the air pots I get from work got stacks so never run out of them . One Drops tip always wash out the potting mix with fresh water once or twice before you plant into this helps the plant not get such a big shock and makes the mix not so hot in N don't forget in growing outdoors and Air is 78% Nitrogen see where in going with this ..... Regards od .
You use a slow release?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You use a slow release?
Its from natural feather meal as it says another reason for my flushing it a few times before I grow in it , my Sister doesn’t and has not seen any problem but she’s in Nimbin and grows
old school Sativa cultivars . I’ll be running Indica dominant strains in this space using rain water stored in my tanks and worm casting tea . Regards OD.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

those bags of perlite are relatively expensive, hey....close to $10 for those 5L bags @ Bunnings. it is what it is..

haven't used Scottie's products before....might hunt for it, next time, I'm at Bunnings.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
those bags of perlite are relatively expensive, hey....close to $10 for those 5L bags @ Bunnings. it is what it is..

haven't used Scottie's products before....might hunt for it, next time, I'm at Bunnings.
$8 buck mate and yes get at Bunnings for sure the Scotts is $13 bucks so I think it’s pretty fair priced .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
5/11/20 Well growers of all things gruvie ..... Shits been hectic , life’s rough n tough for this gang of 4 in the big bad back yard , I definitely went out to early had a cold snap that sent temps down , forgot to bring then in one night and I got slugged that won’t happen again , .
One of my Lemon wookie glue had a over excited hand snap it off one of the main branches..
And I may have topped them to early but I need to keep them short I’m not a big topper of plants put I’ve adopted the method and can see it’s working ,the HSC Very Cherry is doing ok ,happy with the soil , perlite , coco mix maybe a little to much bark I can see N drawdown in the leaves that haven’t been slugged , drainage is great , ph is 6.5 after doing simple paste n die test , Air pots are great glad I saved 25 of them before they went in the rubbish score . They have 1 worm tea and 1 Seasol feed ,raised them up off cold ground in my tiny glass house better air flow warmer roots , anyway thanks for the bow peeps . Od .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
14/11/20; Seen a tiny movement in these poor little crop of horrors as there now know definitely suffering still from the cold and a little N draw down from the bark in the potting mix so I’ve upped the ppm of Worm casting tea and added 10 more mills of seasol to 30 ml a ten lt watering can I’m hoping they will go ka bloom soon , have had a suspect Cheesedawg @Mikelej14 that looked going male indeed turn out female it’s to late to return it to the grow rooms once there out there out for good , but hold the phone because @BurnzYzBudZz one of his HSC Very Cherry has shown his balls so I’m stoked my breeding program is under way . Regards Od .

46460ADC B42F 446E B1A4 948829DA4153
90C8A688 036C 4398 87F5 9012FF665640
9784E4D2 FB0E 4187 A8C7 B3F2E1839732
1B8C8DBB F1A5 4E0C 8ABD B093DDAD0075
4F5CF9B6 573D 4E7B A298 C8518A612037
F6BB010E DDFE 460F AA0D AD5BA087AFBC
Madmax

Madmax

Haha..it comes and goes..no sooner everone starts mentioning ..gee we are in for a great summer...nxt minit ...poof gone...its never settled hey.get abit of a run going then back into the shit....we breed tough plants ..the first month growth is soo friggen slow..i put mine in ground in oct ..they are up in sept 9th.everyone tells me thats too early but a good grower gets them in early.some cnut tried to take mine few years back so i need a new spot or weld up a cage lol..

Cracken

Cracken

Hey thanks fellow tassie man I’m trying as you can see I’m trying ...... when the f is summer kicking in for us ....
it seems summer is still holding on hee in Canada. yesterday was 23C. normal temps are around 5-7C. maybe mother nature is like Trump and holding out for the recount. lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
3/12/20 Outdoor Opp has grown in plant numbers but not so much in size of plants well we had snow again on the first day of Summer god damn it all back to cold windy conditions, anyway I’ve decided to tempt fait and go hard or go home ..... I need my head read I’m thinking ....... outdoors is a pita why did decide to go there ........ 🙃🤪🥸🧐🥶

Madmax

Madmax

I see your seedlings have got some twist goin on too OD.i got same happening inside lol..
What model are those babies..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi Max I just got them out side yesterday they were a little to close to the light which is why the twisting leaf you see . There a Skunk variety F2 seeds , the other strains are GK genetics Ground pounder , Reno’s GG#4x HCP , Green points California Cannon,in the big air pots Very Cherry hsc, Lemon Wookiee glue , in big square pot Cheese Dawg that’s been pollinated with a male Loctite Chocolate Tai. Have a very cherry male waiting for his balls to drop so I can collect pollen to dust the females in my tent .. it’s all go Max in for a penny in for a pound . Od .

Madmax

Madmax

You have a nice collection going there OD ..use to have problems with rabbits and bandicoots eating my young ones and the bloody snails and slugs...do your
chooks eat them.....I wasnt sure what it was as i get that outdoors aswell i moved light up and moved the fan up so they had less blowing on them just to b safe..the 2 zombies arnt affected by it ..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks Max ive for more seed in transit some OG Dead Skunk I’d love to get going but it’s to late to start anymore seedling off now I’ll run with what I’ve got The chooks would strip a plant quick mate they have there own yard they stay in or my veggies would be toast as well ... your grow is coming along well mate . I’m up for that beer if your keen I don’t think I’ll be going back to work may be getting payed off ... Od .

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I had a problem with field mice eating my young plants before in the greenhouse, I put a mat my cat had pissed on in the greenhouse and it scared off the mice.

Top Bottom