Ongoing Soil Grow

• Thread starter OldSmokie76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

This will mark my third consecutive run. Previous efforts have proved to provide ample experience and quality cannabis. This time around slacking like usual and having fun doing it. I'm still trying to keep things generally simplistic in nature while finding my niche. Currently working with some clones from previous grow. They've been trained with some simple topping and LST. A few have been up potted into a reclaimed/reamended soil mix. I have a couple deficiencies to work out, but generally good. Rebounding from some early neglect will be the initial hurdle. Tag along. Let's have some fun. Much appreciation to all that have had positive input on my previous grows and I hope my efforts will assist anybody with their future horticultural endeavors.

Ongoing soil grow
Ongoing soil grow 2
Ongoing soil grow 3
Ongoing soil grow 4
Ongoing soil grow 5
Ongoing soil grow 6
Ongoing soil grow 7
Ongoing soil grow 8
C

crazybone

Some plants have heat stress I guess...Please check and attend to this situation. But in all they are doing perfectly fine.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Heat... Mmmmmm.... Basement steady 70°.....veg under t8, then cheap led. I'm leaning torward lack of fresh nutrients. The one I up potted grew substantially but has a little taco or canoe to the leaves. The scraggly one next to it stunted growth and yellowing out. They both started the same. The others just slowing down and depleted their soil. On the rebound from some topping and lst. Gonna up size the container, add fresh soil mix and a good soak. Give em a week to respond. The forementioned scraggly one is already pushing new growth from lower nodes after two days in fresh soil. Hoping they'll all respond well.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Taco/canoe leaf? Deficiency? Red edges on the yellowing top growth? Deficiency? Where's my leaf chart. Hahahaha.
id hit there ass with some humic fulvic,ph is way off bro,the humic and fulvic will straighten that issue out,from the leaves look like a reveg or forced sex,with the ph a little off and the one leaf sets i see,i would hit um now,wait a week to dry a bit,and then hit with amino acid,after that do what you were doing before,the amino acid is pretty much straight nitrogen,fulvic acid is for uptake of nitrients,and the humic im sure you know the tune,folk yell out flush,wont happen in soil ever,thats were the humic and fulvic come to play and get you back on track

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Yeah. Took clones late second week of flower. Assumed the singles were from reveg. Same thing happened last run. I need to be quicker on the pruning and clean up BEFORE the flip. They're on the rebound. I haven't paid any attention to pH until this point, but I think the reclaimed soil is a little off. I introduced mushroom compost. I'm gonna get a ph pen and do a slurry soon and get back on track. I gave em all their first dose of nutes for early veg and will reassess in a day or so.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Dstar freshly transplanted. Fresh mix, under led, doing their thing. Veg here for a couple weeks before next size pot. Figure I'll get these rooted in then move into a 3 gal for the finish. Hopefully by then I have a larger veg cabinet built to accommodate.

IMG 20180403 095639569
IMG 20180403 095712924
IMG 20180403 095728699
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

These girls are almost ready for the ball. A couple up potted. Gonna take some cuttings while thinning out the lower third of the plant. Train a few more branches then let them veg for a while. Sorry about the distorted pic. I just realized how it looks kind of like the acid's about to kick in hard. LMAO. Couple straight stalk dstar in the back, two lanky strawberry cough and one critical cheese.

IMG 20180403 095541086
P

PassTheJ

I recomend using 2 clothing pins and rope to stress. It's a MILLION times more effective. I just LSTed my 2 foot tall plants. Something I'd never be able to do with metal hooks without splitting. Best part is, you can control direction of stress on multiple points of the same branch.

If it spreads out 2 much and you run out of space in your tent, you can stress at base and stress again at tip in any direction and have full control of movement in the future.

20180330 105955
20180330 110046
20180330 110135

20180330 110152
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

So this critical cheese is getting bushy. She's ready for a haircut. Clone dome prep. The others are doing phenomenal after transplant. They're loving this mix. Except one strawberry. She's a little yellow still. I'll get some pics of those later.

IMG 20180405 152822460
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

It's about to get crazy. OldSmokie's the name and slacking is my game. Lol. Well over due for pruning. First one getting a hair cut will be the largest strawberry cough. Then need to work on that stout little critical cheese. That thing is a bush! Gonna try out the aerogarden for some clones.

IMG 20180411 160220405
IMG 20180411 222032029
Top Bottom