Online garden stores??

• Thread starter Dodge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dodge

Dodge

Whattup,

I am currently running a micro and am having enough success to legitimately consider ordering an HID setup. I have looked on the web and found TONS of places to order the equipment from. I am a skeptic at heart which makes it difficult to order a bunch of stuff from a place I know little about. Nothing local so an online store is the only option. Please suggest a reputable place to order from. I am the type to repeatedly use the same supplier if I am satisfied. I need to find a respected and trusted online store to deal with, or any shop that can ship direct. Thanx.

hybridvigor

hybridvigor

i noticed bghydro has a good sale on sunlight supply reflectors right now. most places have good prices on a few items but not the others. if you just do a search online it really isn't very hard to find the deals.

S

smalltime99

I have been shopping at http://www.thehydrolife.com/ lately. Guy has a ton of knowledge when it comes to Hydro and also doesn't sell me shit I don't need. I have called a few times with ?? and they have helped me both in my question I had steered me away from gear I didn't need. They are also a new store so been giving out some good deals!

ST:pimp:

Legion

Legion

2nd www.ehydroponics.com

They price match also.. wait.. no.. they say they'll beat anyone's price.

Right now, hortilux 1k bulbs for 70.00 Ushio bulbs. 1k hps.. 70.00
Lumatek ballast.. 1k dimmable. 215.00 Quantum 1k's same 215.00

Hard to beat that..

Cort

Cort

BG Hydro, Ehydro, hydroponics.net . . .. all have good prices, the question I have to ask myself before an order, who has most or everything I want. Final cost out the door to get the job done is what matters.

Im cheap, $4 is the cost of a whole chicken. Thats a good meal or 2.

Ordered stuff from BGH. I waited a week before asking why my stuff wasnt shipped, they are waiting till it was all in. Got the email saying some stuff is back ordered, but it wasnt clear that the entire order will be held till backorder clears.

Good thing I wasnt waiting for bug killer or a replacement bulb.

should have gone with ehydro... I've always had excellent service from them

R

recreationaluse

I order from urbansunshine.com out of orlando, fl. competitive prices and best customer service on this planet. free shipping on any light kits, free shipping on any orders over $100 limit 50lbs (i think)

pork

pork

hydrobuilder.com has some pretty awesome markdowns on hydrofarm stuff...cheapest fabric pots i was able to find anywhere...5gal with handles for $1.85...compare that with $3-4 everywhere else

Cort

Cort

I will never buy from an online shop again. I started a thread as to why.

BGH is filing for bankruptcy, that is in Federal Court mind you. Now I am getting notices in the mail from the lawyers because I did business with them, I may be a creditor.

I have issues with the Feds having my name on a list (even though by posting on the enterwebz its on the same list)

Pay cash, buy local.

Top Bottom