Only 1 plant has curled leaves and some bent tips-darker green

• Thread starter Feggy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Feggy

Hey everyone, looking for ideas on what may be happening with 1 plant, the rest are all fine

The edges are curled up and some of the tips have bent down and itā€™s a darker green colour than the others

They are in floraflex pots, tested and all get the same level nutirents.

-Canna nutes into coco
-Mid weeks 5 (pk booster being added half strength and nutrients half strength)

I just added a third automatic feeding last week and I also added a fan that may be hitting this just a bit, although it is above it.

My lights (optic led slim 650s) are at 75% and were at 18ā€ height, but I just raised them to 24ā€ height this evening

Temps are 73 at day and 64 at night
Humidity is mid 50

I just got through first grow annd trimming and two of the plants had seeds, even though there were no signs of nanners or male part. I think I had lights was to close and (12ā€) and they were over fed and stressed

Iā€™m trying to avoid this at all costs
Iā€™ve included a pic
Thanks jeff
Only 1 plant has curled leaves and some bent tips darker green

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Looks like a bit of wind burn by the cupping and down curl.

Back plant seems to have a bit of praying so light was just a bit low/bright.

Is the plant inline with a circulation fan?

Pics of grow area will help. They also like a top and side pic of plant(s).

Welcome to the farm. šŸ‘šŸ˜

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

when all plant get the same environnemental conditions and feeding and one behave differently than the others is most prolly just genetic and the phenotype.

It happen all the time one phenotype is more or less sensitive than the others.

F

Feggy

Hereā€™s update tacoā€™ing has gotten worse on half of them. The other half have started foxtailing, they did this last run too
They a few have taco and few havenā€™t, this happened last run as well. These are clones but originals were grown from seed, all from same pack ā€˜guavameroā€™ā€™
Lights are 24ā€ higher now and only 85percent (company says the lights should be at 100 percent power by now at week 7)

514BCC60 8442 4B8B 8522 C8F818F80602
5F0A69C1 A3D1 439E 8D7F 11879894C091
C1239DFA 3107 4FA6 9063 7ECE76C7067F
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hereā€™s update tacoā€™ing has gotten worse on half of them. The other half have started foxtailing, they did this last run too
They a few have taco and few havenā€™t, this happened last run as well. These are clones but originals were grown from seed, all from same pack ā€˜guavameroā€™ā€™
Lights are 24ā€ higher now and only 85percent (company says the lights should be at 100 percent power by now at week 7)
light stress and incorrect feeding..

F

Feggy

Could you give any tips, Iā€™m feeding the full canna line at only 2/3 the feed rate on their schedule. Always feed to run-off
Twice a day in coco, Always ph 6

The lights are 24ā€ from tops at 85% power-(optic led slim 650s)
(They Recomend 100 % at 24ā€ for this late.)
Should I lower the intensity

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Also they are in floraflex pots and are all getting equal amounts
sorry didnā€™t know your growing in coco, i never have so probably shouldnā€™t give advice..
a coco grower should be around soon enough..

Top Bottom