Only fair to share

• Thread starter IanTerpie.FattyRootsFarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IanTerpie.FattyRootsFarm

IanTerpie.FattyRootsFarm

Hi,
I just joined the forum because I thought it was only fair to share my story of recently beating cancer using RSO(Rick Simpson Oil)
One year ago I was having a basic medical check up because I had passed 40 and never had one and during an ultrasound the doctors discovered 9 pretty solid tumours around my stomach and one in my sternum(about the size of a golf ball), I had no symptoms so you can imagine how surprised I was.
This was right at the start of flu so hospitals were the last place I wanted to be. I am not a resident where I live also so getting a biopsy and proper medical treatment was tough to say the least. The oncologist was almost certain it was non-hodgkins lymphoma as my father had that... Long story short I did a full 180 with my life stopped drinking, gave up meat and dairy, daily yoga, meditation etc etc and started daily on the RSO 3 x a day.. I am a daily smoker but damn it knocked me on my ass at first, 70% THC will do that I guess. I also incorporated some micro-dosing of psilocybin.
After about 10 months of self treatment I went to have more scans and to the doctors disbelief I was tumour free. So 2020 wasn't all bad! After recieving the good news I got engaged to the mother of my daughter and woman of my dreams which ended the year nicely:).
If anyone is dealing with cancer or has a family member affected please feel free to reach out.
I popped my first bag seed in 93' and have been around the 'plant'(I don't like the word industry) for almost 30 years in places such as New Zealand, Australia, Vancouver/Van island, Denmark, Amsterdam, NorCal/Trinity County, Spain, Morrocco and I now reside just south of Mexico and and a little north of Colombia;) So I look forward to chatting to my fellow growers.
I just harvested my outdoor girls on the 1st of Jan 2021 so we are off to a good start to the year so far.

Bless
Fatty aka Ian Terpie✌

IanTerpie.FattyRootsFarm

IanTerpie.FattyRootsFarm

So happy to hear your story gives us all hope we are doing the right thing i have a friend recently diagnosed with lukemia and have just made him a batch of tincture oil using last years gorilla glue grow hope he has the same outcome as yourself peace✌

That's great you are providing your friend with medicine, amazing! If you have enough to spare I highly recommend making them some RSO. Rick Simpson has an easy to follow recipe on YouTube, tell them to stay positive and believe in the plant ✌

IanTerpie.FattyRootsFarm

IanTerpie.FattyRootsFarm

Congrats on the good health results and happiness in the private life.
I'm guessing that if you have been to Denmark that you know about Christiania?

Thanks mate, yes I know it very well spent many any hour sipping on a Carlsberg in the Danish sun while puffing on a hogs leg. It got a little weird once all the 'crims' took over with their faces covered but a lot of history in the 'free land'.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Thanks for your story! Are you an curious person since you have livet many places?:)

Good to read you are okay now. How is life in Mexico?

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Thanks for sharing your RSO story.

I have been dealing with an issue in the back of my throat for about the past 6 months or so. Started out as a tingly uncomfortable sensation in my throat and then I started to get pains in my ear and lower jaw on the same right hand side of my neck that would come and go. I often thought it was my imagination because it would come and go, which I thought was kinda weird. However, things have gotten progressively worse and so I have made a Dr. appt for the first part of next month to find out what the heck is going on.

I had recently started a grow with the idea that I would use the medicine for my chronic back pain. I am in my late 50's and have worked in construction for 25 years. I have a bulged disc in my lower back and don't want to take big pharma meds which help, but the side effects are terrible. Cannabis has shown great promise and my wife is 100% behind me and the grow. It is also fully legal in the state where I live so why not? I had planned to use the cannabis for pain relief but now it appears I may be making RSO for a possible cancer treatment. I have looked at the symptoms of throat cancer and I have many of them including a lump in my neck I recently found.

I have heard great things about RSO and your story confirms. Thanks again for sharing.

Top Bottom